3.4

"So, what do we do first?" Olivia said, looking at her friends.

Most of her friends were Youtubers. Then the other half was friends from her childhood and friends that she had when went to school with.

"Well, I brought some weed," Marlena said, who was a close friend to Olivia.

"So what? We're just gonna get high and drink alcohol?" Olivia said, looking at everyone.

They all looked at each other and shrugged.

Olivia smiled. "Great. I haven't did these things I'm a while."

Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Hey, what do you guys want to eat so I can order it?" Olivia said, looking through the list of numbers that her and Jc had on the fridge.

"Just order anything. Order a lot too. We are going to have the munchies," said Andrea.

Olivia nodded, and dialed the numbers on her phone. After about ten minutes, she got back to her friends who had a only half of the tequila bottle left.

Olivia shook her head and smiled. "Maybe I shouldn't drink too much. I still have a wedding to go to guys. And you too."

They all laughed and smiled.

"It's fine, Olivia. Have one shot. Just one." Marlena said, pulling some vodka in a shot glass and she handed it to Olivia.

Olivia held it and just stated at it. She didn't want to become a drunk again but she still wanted to have fun tonight. So she lifted the glass to her lips and downed the drink.

Olivia put the shot glass on the table and smiled. "Oh my gosh, that felt awesome!"

After a few rounds, Olivia was semi drunk. She still had her conscious, but she was a little tipsy.

"Hey, look!" Marlena said, holding her phone and she pulled up Kians snap chat story, which was filled with strippers. It even had this one part where Jc was getting a lap dance.

Olivia frowned, and looked away. Why would Jc break his promise like that?

"We should have male strippers. I'll order some," Andrea said, pulling out her phone.

Olivia smiled. If Jc was going to have strippers, she will too.

After an hour or so, the food showed up, along with the male strippers. It first started as some innocent thing and the girls just watching. But now, they were undressing the rest of the male steippers and rubbing up and down on them with oil while dancing.

By now, Olivia was drunk. She smoked a couple of joints and took at least 30 more shots. The rest of the girls was the same. Drunk and high at the same time and rubbing oil on the strippers.

This is the most fun that she had in a long time with her friends. But who knew she would get so much hate because of this.

------
Comment
Vote
Share!
-Bilinxi✌

twitter dms ▷ Jc CaylenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara