Bad Boy Vamp + Cocky Werewolf = True Love ? {11 pt1}

Start from the beginning

I think I've said it before but Riley's hot and the deep purple bra and pants she was wearing was kind of causing a problem in my pants. She had soft hips and a small waist but not too small. She pulled on a black vest top and my eyes traveled down to her bare legs. I never noticed before because I'm more of a breast guy but Riley had really nice legs and a really nice ass. Her legs were round and curved and she had nice curvy thighs.

I bit my lip as Riley bent down to grab a pair of black skinny jeans. She pulled them on and grabbed a blue hoody before turning round to face me quickly. She froze and so did I.

"How much did you see?" she narrowed her eyes.

"Nothing, nothing I swear." I smiled as innocently as I could and sat up.

"You better not be lying to me dipshit!" she warned.

"Riley would I be sat here if I saw anything, believe me I wouldn't dare look." I grinned. "So what did I miss?"

Riley looked at me suspiciously I smiled innocently again and watched her shrug and leave.

Riley's POV

I shook my head as I left, of course he didn't see anything! The little pervert wouldn't be able to keep his hands to himself if he did. I made my way to the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster.

"Morning." Matt smiled.

I smiled back.

"Morning, where's Kayla?"

"Out on a girls day thingy. Oh well... she would have... you know if you wanted-"

"Matt, Kayla and I know I would much rather spend the day sticking needles in my eyes with Tyler than go shopping and have a girly day out." I reassured him as my toast popped up.

I grabbed the jam and cover my toast with it just as Tyler came in. I went to put the jam back when he grabbed my toast and went to sit down.

"Hey that's mine!" I yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry, you want it back?" he asked slyly.

I nodded so he coughed all over the toast before lifting it up to me.

"Never mind." I sighed and grabbed a bowl.

Tyler's POV

"Real mature." Matt whisper.

I shrugged and toke a big bite of toast- Riley makes good toast. I cocked my head to the side looking at Riley's ass as she stood on her tiptoes to get the box of cereal.

I cursed under my breath when Matt kicked my leg under the table. I glared at him and he just moved his finger across his neck in a cutthroat action while mouthing,

"She'll kill you."

I just shrugged and went back to the toast.

"Don't be to hard on him." I heard Matt whisper to Riley before dumping his bowl in the sink and leaving.

She turned to look at me confused; I smiled as she came to sit opposite me.

"What are you up to?" Riley asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." I shrugged innocently.

I watched her eat her cereal as I finished the toast.

"Purple suits you." I smiled.

Slowly she raised her head as she chewed and swallowed in a big gulp.

"I'm not wearing purple." She said slowly.

I glanced down at the covered up bra and back up to smirk.

"Oops."

What happened next was very funny, her eyes nearly popped out as she gasped and stood up.

"You said you didn't see anything!" she cried.

"Yeah I lied big shocker." I shrugged and dived round the table as she dived the other way.

"What did you see?" she yelled angry.

"Oh Riley, I saw everything." I grinned.

Riley growled and dived round the table for me again so I toke of out the door.

"Tyler when I find you, your dead meat!" she yelled after me.

I laughed when I reached the door to my room and locked it after me. I collapsed on the bed laughing- not that Riley murdering me in a gruesome way was laughable, no defiantly! In fact that bit terrified me but I may as well have as much fun as I can before that- or maybe she'll just get more creative?

I grabbed my phone off the desk to text Sam.

Hey, Sam wat u doin 2day

Nm y

Wanna come over

Yh sure I'm on my way

K just come up

K

I heard Riley coming down the call- well storming down the hall. She tried the door but it wouldn't open.

"Tyler open the damn door!" she yelled.

"Sorry Riley can't hear you." I called back as I turned on the CD player.

I listened to Senses Fail on full and Riley banged on the door.

"Tyler!" she screamed.

"Sorry what was that?" I called over the music.