Chapter 18

Lucy's POV--

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"My place. I've got something fer ya."

She pulled behind a building and stopped the car. She climbed out and I followed her. She opened a door to an abandoned building.

"Here." She handed me a beat up box. 'Ha Ha' was written all over it. I ran my hand over the old box.

"It was the only box I had, but If you wouldn' mind, I would like it back."

"Of course."

I took the lid off and saw a black and red outfit. There was a black skort with black tights, the shirt it paired with was red and three-quarters sleeved. There was a black vest to go with it. Under all the clothes was a dog collar. I looked up at her. Her eyes widened when I smiled at her. 

"What?"

"Nothin'" she said, "I just haven' seen a smile like that fer quite some time. Do you like it?"

"Yes!!"

"Then go put it on!" She walked over to a cabinet and opened it. 

I quickly put on the outfit. I turned to let her get a look at  me.

"Perfect!" She said, "Come here." 

I sat down in front of her. She pulled part of my hair into buns and she took some dye to some bottom layer pieces. She then applied white paint to my face and painted some marks under my eyes. Once I looked in the mirror, I felt that I slightly looked like a mime. 

"There, You are ready! What time is Miranda coming home?" 

"12." 

"Perfect. I will have you back by 11."

"Where are we going?"

"A bank." 

We climbed back into a car and drove off. We stopped in front of a bank!

"I trust ya know how to use one of these?" She held up a gun. 

"I'm a fast learner." 

"Okey day." She said. She handed me the gun and got out of the car. 

The gun was heavier than I had expected. 

"Ready to cause some chaos?" She asked once I got out.

"If it's with you, Always."