Chapter 1: Past

Harley Quinn stood on the rooftop of a random building. She didn't care which building. She only cared that she could see. She saw a women step out of the ice cream shop, holding the hand of a little girl, only about 5. The girl had blonde hair with hints of brown. Her eyes were a bright blue. Like her mother's.

The sight of her caused Harley to smile.

She's gotten so big.

It killed her to think that she couldn't watch her grow like her sister could. Her head turned when she heard the sound of a racing car. A black car came barreling down the street.

"J." She said aloud.

The car stopped in the middle of the road and 10 men filed out. 4 of them split up into neighboring banks. These men were new.

Her attention shot back to her daughter. She and her sister were ducking behind a car.

"No, run." Harley breathed.

She watched the leader of this group of men hassel people. Shooting two of them. He made his way over to Lucy and Miranda. Harley started running to the edge of the roof towards the alleyway. She jumped down into the alleyway and made her way towards them. She reached for her gun.

The man pull his gun on the now standing Miranda. Lucy was behind her. His finger went to cock the gun.

Harley jumped in front of her sister. The bullet went into her shoulder. The man looked shocked. Harley got onto her feet and shot the man. The other men came out with bags of money.

"Tell Mr. J the cops got involved. He shall be told nothing of me. Or I shall have to tell him you hurt his girl and none of you will see the light of day." Harley shouted at them.

Once they got in the car and drove off her fingers slowly moved to the bullet hole.

"Harleen?"

Harley turned around to see her sister. Tears filled Harley's eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"Watching over."

"Look at what being with that man does to you Harleen." Miranda exclaimed.

"Well, Miranda, I can't go back now. I'm His." She ran off, leaving her sister alone to answer the questions that Lucy had.