Chapter 14

Lucy's POV--

After School, I went straight to my room. Miranda wasn't home yet. I sat down on my bed and looked at my phone. There was texts from Damian, but I didn't feel like answering them. 

My phone lit up. 

Lucy Please answer me, I've got to tell you something.

Even though I was curious of what he wanted to tell me, I still didn't want to answer. 

It lit up again.

"Urg." I looked at my phone again. The text wasn't from Damian. 

meet me on the roof

I put down the phone and walked to the end of the hallway. I opened the door to the roof and climbed the stairs. 

Once I got up there I looked around. Nothing. I stood and looked at the view of Gotham City. 

"Thanks for coming." 

"yeah, My newly found mother wants to see me, of course i'd come." 

"I know it's a lot to ask you, I've been thinking, Would you like to join me for one night to see who I really am?" 

"What?" 

"Join me, as my partner. You'll still be my daughter, but they don't have to know that." 

"When." 

I few nights from now. You don't have to. I just thought that now ya know I am your mother, you would like to spend time with me." 

"Yeah I do. Actually. "

"Ya do?"

"Of course!"

"Great. I'll text you when it's time. I have some planning to do." She ran and jumped off the roof. 

I smiled.