I smile back at him, just gazing at him as a whole.

Max scoots back towards me, and pats his leg, wanting me to sit on his lap.

I shake my head at him, as to say 'not gonna happen.'

He raises his eyebrows, and lifts me by my waist, dropping me on his lap.

I was straddling him now and he grabbed the notepad, writing one final thing down. He then tossed it on the table behind us.

I glance at the table, then at the note card, skimming over it:

'kiss me?'

I laughed slightly, then leaned in and kissed him.

The kiss was hard and demanding, and I didn't want it to end.

I was still on his lap, my hands tangled in his soft hair. His arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Max-" I mumble, but only to be cut off from Max's lips lowering onto mine again.

This time, the kiss deepened. His tongue, asking for entrance and without thinking, I let him explore my mouth. I know I shouldn't have, I didn't want this to get out of hand, but at the same time I wanted him to go further. I didn't know what to think.

He stopped for a moment, his face moving away from mine completely. I set my head on his shoulder, still gasping for air.

I didn't think he was going to stop, I should of known better. Max wasn't like most guys. He was one of those people you could just joke around with, having so much fun, but a minute later have an intimate movement or deep conversation with, without it being weird or awkward at all.

"Camille?" Max says, distracting me from my thoughts.

"Hm?" I answer picking my head from off his shoulder.

"Do you have candy? Brownies? Anything sweet for me to eat?"

I laugh, "why now?"

"Bitch," he pauses, "I said I wanted sweets."

I stay on his lap, but drop my arms from around him, crossing them, "did you just call me a bitch?"

"Yes, now where's the sweets."

"Oh I have some candy, but you're not getting any you little fatass," I joke.

"That's my word," Max responds.

"Not anymore," I reply.

He groans, "where's the candy?"

My eyes gleam, as I get up off of Max's lap, "I'll get it."

I walk over to the kitchen, and get on my tiptoes, to reach the upper cabinet.

I hear Max laugh, and I turn around, interested in why he's giggling.

"What?" I exclaim.

"Oh nothing, it's just funny how short you are."

"I'm not that short!" I joke.

"Yes, yes you are."

"I'm like 5'5 okay, not my fault you're a giant," I tease, reaching back into the cabinet.

He shakes his head, "not my fault you're a dwarf."

"I'm only 15!"

"Yeah, I am too."

I take a bag of mixed candy out of the drawer and face him, "you wanna take that back now?"

He stares at the bag and nods, reaching for the candy.

I put it behind my back, "not until you apologize."

"Camille!" He says, coming closer.

He wraps his arms around me, still reaching for the candy.

I take a couple steps from him, laughing.

"Say you're sorry."

"Fine, I'm sorry," Max admits.

"For..?" I add.

"For calling you short."

"And..?"

"And nothing else, give me the damn candy!" He exclaims.

"No!"

"And--for being an ass," he finally says and whispers, "and calling you a bitch."

I smile, handing him the bag and taking his hand, "exactly as u should apologize."

"Don't push it," Max says already munching on a Snickers bar.

I laugh and we sit on the couch, huddled under a blanket for a while.

I start shivering, and Max noticed.

"Are you cold? I could go get another blanket?" He asked.

"No, you don't need to, you're doing a pretty good job at warming me up."

As I said that, he inched closer, his body right against mine.

"I want you to come over to my house tomorrow," he says.

"Why so?"

"I'm going to steam with Jordan and Danny."

"Why do I have to come?" I ask.

"Because I want you to," Max replies, yawning, "it's more fun when you're there."

I smile, "what time?"

"Around 2 or so."

"Alright, I'll be there."

"Good," Max says, stretching his arm around me.

I snuggle into his shoulder, already feeling tired.

Throughout the night,I leant onto Max, watching the tv screen ahead of us.

And at some point I ended up with my head on Max's chest, drifting off into a deep, peaceful sleep.