seventeen.

❀Courtney's POV❀

Days have gone by and I've never felt so relaxed. I was with my family, I still posted some pre-recorded videos for my channel. I spoke to Simon daily, we facetimed and he would be on his way today.  I was excited, and I felt butterflies, again. Tomorrow was a big day, I would be backstage at the boys book tour, game day and Simon would meet the family.

I was sat in my old room, when my phone rang. It was Simon, I clicked accept to see my blue-eyed cutie.

"Why hello," I said smiling snuggling in my bed.
"Hi beautiful, how are you?"
"I should be asking you that, but I've been great I've gotten a lot of sleep. But more about you, have you gotten any sleep?"
"Good for you but I haven't gotten any, recording sleep for like four hours repeat for the last five days. I can't wait to see you tomorrow," he said burying his head in his pillow.
"Don't you hide from me, but look at this," I showed him his ring on my finger. "I have the Minter ring," I said laughing, followed by Simon chuckling.
"Courtney? Can you help me with my homework please?" Piper asked opening my door.
"I'll be right there Pip, make sure you have all of your materials-"
"Is that Simon? Your boyfriend?!" She came rushing and jumped on my bed. "Hi Simon!! I'm Piper, do you like my sister?" She wasn't shy at all, she was very outspoken.
"Hello cutie, I know who you are. I heard a lot about you, and yes I really really like your sister," he said as he waved.
"Are you coming to the game? Can you please?" She asked sweetly.
"I will be there, cheering you on Piper," she smiled at his response and with that being said she scurried downstairs.
"I'll talk to you tomorrow babe, I'm gonna help Piper with some homework," I said looking at the camera.
"Alright Courtney, just remember if you want sham, I'll be here baby," Simon said looking.
"I'm gonna go now, I'll see you tomorrow remember the game starts at 10 AM." I smiled at the camera and ended the call.

I got up went downstairs and began to help Piper with her homework.

❀Next Day & Third Person❀

Courtney and Piper sat on the side of the pitch along with Freya and her little sister, Lilly. Courtney strung Piper's boots and adjusted her shin pads. The younger girls went with their age group to warm up, while the girls our age stretched. The opposing team was in a group huddle. Courtney and Freya's parents sat along with the large crowd, this was always a game they played annually in our town. Courtney took a sip of water, sitting next to Frey, there was a whistle and Freya turned around. She hooked Courtney's arm and looked in the stands to see Simon, Josh and Tobi. Her heart dropped when she saw her father and Simon shake hands, and hug. Simon gave Courtney's mother some flowers, Courtney and Freya rushed over. Simon was exchanging words with the parents, and so was Josh. Tobi saw Courtney her running and opened his arms, embracing each other.

"Tobi, thanks for coming. It means so much to me," she said smiling.
" I had to come to see this blowout, you guys are gonna kick ass, I'm sure of it. I know the other guys would've loved to come, but they had few too many last night." Simon stepped behind Tobi grabbing his shoulders and smiled. "I'll leave you guys to it," Tobi said going to Josh and Freya.

Simon lifted Courtney up, spinning her around as their lips met. He put her down and pecked her lips again as he put his head in the crook of her neck.

"God I missed you," Simon said still holding her waist.
"I missed you too Si, you just met my parents baby. My mom has been dying to meet you, and so has-" Piper came running and jumped on Simon as he picked her up. She laughed holding on to him tightly, not wanting to let her go. He set her down as he stooped down to her height.

"Good morning beautiful, good luck on your big game. I will be in the stands cheering for you and your sister," Simon said hugging her again.
"I will for you Simon," she then turned to Courtney, "they're about to start Coco," Courtney nodded and held Piper's hand, "alright babe, I'll talk to you halftime hopefully." He smiled and they jogged to the pitch talking to the whole entire team, followed by Freya and Lilly jogging behind them.

❀Simon's POV ❀

This game was not friendly at all, apparently the opposing team they play annually never won. Courtney's parents told me about the rivalry and how this would not be a friendly game. Courtney ran past a defender and she had a clear shot to score a goal but she passed it to Piper. The ball hit the top left of the goal as Courtney and the whole team rushed to Piper. Courtney spun her around, putting her down Courtney spoke to Piper cupping her cheeks.

Time passed and by halftime it was 2-2 and it was tense, the team spoke for 10 minutes and the game continued. Freya scored a goal and they were up by one.

5 minutes to spare,Piper then starting running to the goal and all of a sudden a girl much older than her slide tackled Piper. Piper fell straight to the ground, holding her ankle, Freya and Courtney's parents stood up. The guys and I was went to run on the pitch but Courtney's dad stopped us.

"She got it, she's a tough girl, she has her sister," looking at the pitch Courtney ran straight to her sister comforting her. Courtney wiped the tears from Piper's face, Freya and Lily along with the other players comforted her. The girl who tackled Piper walked by and I guess her and Courtney exchanged words. Immediately, Courtney got up and boy did she give her a piece of her mind. Freya and two other girls held Courtney away from the girl, the whistles were blown but that didn't hold Courtney back. The team separated the two from almost fighting and Courtney tended to her sister.

The game was over and I rushed to the pitch, Piper seemed okay. They said it would be a bruised ankle, and Courtney was talking to the other teammates. Hugging them and saying her goodbyes, Courtney took off her boots and put on some nike sneakers. Piper ran to her parents and she met Tobi. Courtney walked up to me and I smiled.

"That fucking bitch, oh my god, that made me crease, and I hate getting angry but shit," she said as I intertwined my hand with hers. I leaned in to kiss her, as she moved her head away. "No I'm sweaty and gross Simon," she complained.

"I don't care," I said kissing her lips lightly, she laughed into the kiss.
"I adore you Simon," she said causing my cheeks to feel a little warm.
"I'm your biggest fan," I said as we walked to her family.

Today is going to be a great day.

❀❀❀