Chapter 5: Your Who?

Mariahs POV

After what seemed like a decade but was really just like two seconds of jade giving me a stare that would scare away angry momma bears...the awkward silence was cut off by Arizona pointing out a man in a black suit holding a sign that said JADE DAVIS in big letters...so since that is jades name I'm assuming he's our ride??i thought her uncle would pick us up like any normal person would but I guess not...any way were all silent walking over to the man hoping he's not here to like kidnap us or stuff.....as we approach the man in the suit he says....I'm guessing your jade (he says to jade) as she nods in reply he answer...well your limo awaits.

Jades POV

Gosh I'm mad but whatever I'll get over it.wait jk I won't cause Mariah basically stole the boy I've been fangirling over since I was like 12(I'm 15 now)so that's like stinking THREE YEARS I've spent....and let me tell you fangirling is not easy....I thought as we all walked up to the man with sign that had my name on it,as he asked me if I was jade.I responded by shaking my head yes....then he said

Well your limo awaits...

Holy Crap...limo?

Did you say limo?i asked him.

Yes he said as he got our bags and put them on the cart he had as he started to walk towards the front of the airport ...I guess we're supposed to follow him?

After our short walk through the airport to the exit we finally got out of the airport!!!!thank goodness.AIR!!!!!!!i yelled as we got outside.all the girls started to laugh at me,..I can't help it,I hate crowds of people in a closed space and I feel like I can't breath...ya anyway I see our fancy limo pull up as another guy in a suit gets out of the car...as he gets our bags and puts them in the trunk....I have no idea what to do right now.are we supposed to get in the car??do we stand snd wait?gosh i dont know.Ive NEVER BEEN IN A STINKIN LIMO before...i guess Demi read my mind cause she went to open the car door..but she got cut off by the driver buy saying,,no no no let me get that door for you as he opened the door for us and we all climbed in the limousine.

Demi's POV

OMG was all I could think....as we all got seated in the limo..this is the fanciest limo I've ever seen!!!!the interior is all black,and it has two rows of seats facing eachother with a mini cooler built into floor full of drinks and a flat screen on the window of the car....ohh and PIZZA!!!!!this is the best day of my life.

Are you guys excited!!!???jade asks

YES!!!we all replied...I mean how could we not be excited!!!!we flew first class and two of us met celebrities and now were riding in a limo!i already like her uncle and we haven't even met him!!!ohh I wonder what his house looks like???i told the girls,hope it's big!so we can like run around and play hide and se.......'cough cough' I mean throw parties and stuff....they all started laughing....

Ya because we're soo cool that people would want to come to our party,Arizona commented sarcastically.........WAY TO BE A DOWNER!!!!I yelled.....we all laughed till we suddenly felt the car stop....we're here!!!!!!!ella announced as I looked out the window.....this house was BIG....no no big was an understatement,this house was HUGE!!!!!!!!

Jades POV

I was to shocked to say anything as we got out of the car.this house is big....it's got a circle drive with a fountain in the middle...and the house is like four stories high ...it's really pretty...I can't beleive this is my uncles house...ok I'm done waiting to find out who he is,,I ran to the front door grabbing Demi who was trying to get her bag and dragged her with me....

Ow!jade whats your problem!!??!???She said

I need my boo bear!!!!i told her as we approached the front door.....here goes nothing .....I press the doorbell as all the other girls come up by the door with me. When the door opened I gasped.

It's Simon Cowell.

"Welcome girls!!!!I hope you had a great flight!" then he turns to me as he says," I'm guessing your my niece jade!" i nod as he gives me a hug. Before I could say anything the other girls gasped as I blacked out and hit the ground.

My Uncle is the one and only, Simon Cowell.

---------------------------------------------

Mwahahahaha

Crappy ending of the chapter right???

Any way thanks for reading and voting !!!!!!you guys are beautifully amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ

COMMENT

VOTE⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇