Chapter 1:L.A. Bound

Jades POV

I woke up to the phone ringing loudly,so I ran as fast as I could(considering I was still half asleep)down the hall way to get the phone,I picked it up and said hello.....

"Hey!!!!"My best friend said through the phone

"OMG hi!!!!I can't beleive were leaving today!!!!!!!"I said.

"Ya just wanted to tell you we will be there in like ten minutes."she replied.

"WHAT!?" I yelled through the phone while looking at the clock...it was 6:45....we were supposed to leave at 7:00."but I just woke up."I told her.

"Then u better hurry!"she replied,then hung up,sometimes she could be so rude I thought to myself as I ran into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth and hair. Fifteen minutes later I was ready to go while waiting for the girls to show up.....finally they pulled in to the drive way while I was waving and smiling like an idiot.Once they stopped and popped the trunk I threw my bag in and got into the car,all was silent for like a second then if on cue we all screamed "HI!!!!!!"which caused us to laugh like hienas...then we pulled out and headed to the airport. Btw if your wondering who 'we' is....it's me (jade)I have boring brown eyes and long brown hair with blonde highlights,then my best friends Arizona and Ella (who are twins)they have big hazel eyes and golden blonde hair, then Demi is the twins older sister) she has pretty long red hair and blue green eyes, then Mariah who has green eyes and blonde hair,and basically there all gorgeous..anyways that's the gang!!!!!back to the story.

Mariah's POV

After like an hour of talking about random stuff like clothes,makeup,squirrels....don't judge us we know we're awesome...anyway we all kinda fell asleep except for Demi because she was driving and if she fell asleep we would probably be dead,but anyways I started to wake up when my stomach growled like thunder and I guess it woke everybody up cause they all were looking at me strangely "Can we get some food?"I asked Demi. She said no cause we we're almost to the airport. YEA!!!!

Arizonas POV

I woke up to something rumbling ....OMG it's an earthquake I said to myself then I realized it was just Mariah's stomach. "We're here!"I heard Demi say.....good thing too cause I was about to pee myself. I started to wake up Ella,my twin,but she hit me with her pillow. "Ow."I said. she replied with get over it....so rude...I thought to myself as we parked. Once the engine turned off we all jumped out of the car. I literally mean jump...like I fell. I guess we were just that excited.

Ella's POV

After we got all of our stuff out of the car and Demi locked it,we all skipped to the airport entrance arm in arm. I think I was about to blow up with excitement. I had never been that far out of Arkansas before so this was going to be interesting...

HAHA

FIRST

CHAPTER

SORRY IT SUCKS. It will get better I promise!!!!!

VOTE

READ.

COMMENT

Buh bye now!!!!