Chapter Thirty Seven

Esarosa's POV

When the boy came up to me I was surprised when he held out his hand and said his name was James. I had been wondering if this was the James that Jensen had meant from earlier.

We were cleaning up yet when James said "Esarosa I am your brother."

I froze. I knew I had a sister but a brother. I looked at him closely. He had similar features but we weren't anything alike. He had blue eyes and dark brown hair. He was taller than me also and around two or three years younger than me.

I felt a hand on my arm and noticed the tingles. I looked at Aeliana and smiled. Than I looked back at James "you are my brother?" I asked him.

He nodded his head. A sad smile on his face. "I didn't know you were alive." He said.

Now I understood the sadness. "Nobody from here did." I said. Than I asked "how old are you?"

"Sixteen." He said

I smiled. Two years younger than me.

"We have two sisters." he said.

"Two? I met Monique."

He smiled at her name. "Our other sister is Samantha. Sam for short. She is fourteen. Monique is seven."

I was near tears. I went from having no siblings to having three. I wasn't upset for being an only child. My mom was amazing. But I wouldn't have been so lonely with siblings. 'Nadia how come we didn't know we had siblings? especially James?'

'I don't know.' She replied but I could hear the wonder and feel the happiness. 'But we are liked and loved now. I am so happy. And we have an amazing mate.'

I smiled at that. Than I focused back on James. "I would like to hang out and get to know you if that's ok with you."

"I would like that." Than he looked at Aeliana. "I would like to get to know you also. I am gaining two more sisters." His smile was honest and I couldn't help but smile also.

"I would like that also." Aeliana replied.
She was smiling too.

We heard someone clear their throat behind us. I turned and saw King Jaxson and Queen Elena standing there.

I bowed my head in respect.

"We are heading out. We have some business back home to take care of." King Jaxson said.

I looked at Aeliana and saw sadness. "I will go and pack." She said.

My heart was breaking. I didn't want her to go but I understood she needed to go.

"No Aeliana you stay here. It isn't a good idea for you to travel yet." King Jaxson replied.

Nadia jumped for joy. I was thrilled also and I could see Aeliana was also happy.  

She hugged her parents and kissed each of them on the cheek.

"Let us know if you need anything." Queen Elena said as she hugged her daughter.

"I will mom."

Than they both turned to me. I was surprised when Queen Elena hugged me. I hugged her back.

Than she stepped away and King Jaxson hugged me "take good care of my baby girl." He said.

I hugged him back and replied "I will sir. I promise."

He backed away and looked at James "take good care of both of them."

James bowed and replied "yes sir."