Chapter Thirty Six

Aeliana's POV

"Sorry for interrupting." My mom said.

"You weren't." I smiled. They were but I saw how embarrassed Esarosa had been.

My dad laughed lightly.

"We are here to see if you would like to come with us to the hall and have some food. " He said.

"All the doctors said that it would be ok." My mother said.

"I would love something other than hospital food." I said getting up off the bed. "Dr. Carlyle also said I should go for a run tomorrow night. He said the full moon would help."

"That is a very good idea. But for now come have pizza and Chinese food." My dad said.

"I would love that." I said following my parents out.

I looked around as much as possible. This place was huge.

We had gotten to the dinning hall and I noticed there wasn't very many people.
About thirty adults, twenty seventeen year olds to ten year olds and about fifteen nine year old to baby.

I found Esarosa with a woman who looked similar to her and her mom, Dr. Lowell.

I looked at my parents "can I go over to Esarosa?" I asked. I was hoping that this wasn't princess business.

"You can." My father said.

"Thank you." I said giving each of them a hug. I hurried off to Esarosa.

Esarosa seen me and her smile lit up her whole face. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a burgundy off the shoulder top and a pair of blue skinny jeans. Her white hair was fish braided and had small flower clips threw out.

"You are up" she said happily.

I nodded than looked around. "This isn't a normal feast. And I thought you had the meeting already?"

"Your right and we did. Please come sit with me." She said as she took my hand and led me to the front of a giant table.

"Please everyone if I can have your attention." She said. I heard a slight alpha tone. I could tell it was only to get everyone's attention.

I watched as everyone went quiet and turned to look at Esarosa. "Can we all please sit down. I have something to announce." Esarosa said.

There were sounds of chairs scraping the floor as people moved to sit.

Once everyone was sitting Esarosa squeezed my hand and than "as your alpha I am happy to announce that I have found my mate." She lifted my hand and kissed it.

We heard some cheers and a bunch of mummers.

Nobody seemed to hate the idea. Though I heard a couple of people say "two female alphas how is this going to work?"

I decided I would answer "why wouldn't it? why can't there be two female alpha's" I was slightly angry and a bit hurt.

One older woman stood up "as a woman I can say we are weaker than the men. How will the two of you protect this pack?"

Dr. Lowell stood up and turned to us "may I say something?" she asked us.

Esarosa and I both nodded. Dr. Lowell turned to the woman. "It is not only about strength. It's about smarts and how well the pack works as a whole. I have lived many years. I have watched as packs have fallen and packs have grown. And if Esarosa wasn't strong would she have been able to have beaten your alpha?"

That caused a lot of people to agree. And a man to say "he was strong. Dr. Lowell is right. Esarosa will make a good alpha." Than the man said "Alpha Esarosa and Princess Aeliana I pledge my allegiance to you both." He went down on one knee.

After he did that several others joined him.

"Please everyone sit. Let's enjoy our food. I thank you all for your support." I replied.

We all sat as the pizza and the Chinese food was brought out.

(-)after the meal(-)

Esarosa and I were helping clean up when a boy came over. He held out his hand and said "I am James."

Esarosa smiled and shook his had "I am Esarosa."

I shook his hand and introduced myself.

He smiled and than helped us clean up. He was quiet for a bit before he said "Esarosa I am your brother. "

I looked at them both and saw some similarities. I noticed that Esarosa was just standing there. So walked over to her and gently touched her arm. She looked at me and smiled.

"My brother?" she asked looking back at James.