Chapter Thirty Five

Rebecca's POV

The meeting went well I think. Everyone seemed to be ok with Esarosa leading the pack. I had feared that they wouldn't accept an eighteen year old girl as their alpha.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard King Jaxson say "Can we finish our talk?"

I looked down at my watch we had an hour and a half yet till the good was going to be delivered. The meeting was shorter than we had all expected.

"What talk?" Queen Elena asked him.

"Well about Esarosa and Aeliana." Dr.Lowell replied.

"I want to go see Aeliana do I have to stay?" Esarosa asked. She sounded like a small kid asking for permission.

We all smiled at her. "Yes you can. We will tell both of you later." King Jaxson said.

She smiled widly and than skipped off to go see Aeliana. "Remember food at seven" Dr. Lowell said calling after her.

"Ok." Esarosa yelled back than she disappeared out the door.

My little girl wasn't so little anymore and she was blessed with a woman who loved her dearly.

"Jennie you had been saying that you needed to tell us about when you found her." king Jaxson said.

Dr. Lowell bowed her head. "She was bleeding badly. I couldn't stop the bleeding. I knew she was a wolf so I tried something drastic. Since she was just a pup I ......" she paused and looked up at me. Than looked at King Jaxson.

"You all know that I am Princess Jennie Courtney Lowell. I added Lowell my self. After finding Esarosa." We all nodded. We did know. Well I didn't know she had changed the name after she found Esarosa. But it made sense.

"Jennie what are you tryin to say?" King Jaxson asked her.

She sighed. "I mixed our blood. She has vampire blood in her veins." She looked ashamed.

"Jennie?" Queen Elena said quietly.

"I know. But as a doctor I knew she was dead anyways. She was a child. I couldn't let her die." She said.

I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "You saved my girl. And I thank you." I felt her wrap her arms around me. "Thank you." She said.

"It saved her. But now what. Has she had any cravings or blood lusts?" King Jaxson asked.

I let go of Dr. Lowell and she replied. "No none. All it has done is speed up her healing and make her faster. It wasn't enough to turn her. She is still a wolf."

"I wonder how it will affect the mating process? if it affects the mating process." Queen Elena said.

"I don't think it will. But we should all watch carefully. Rebecca where does the orange eyes come from?" Dr Lowell asked me.

"They come from her father. I am not sure his back ground. He was adopted. I know he had alpha blood in him." I replied.

"Hmmm I will have to go and check the records." King Jaxson said. "But for now I think we should get ready for food. Our daughter maybe allowed to come also."

"She should be. I was talking with Dr. Carlyle the other day. He said she was healing amazingly." Dr. Lowell replied.

Both the King and Queen smiled.

We all headed off to get ready for supper. We had half an hour. I needed to get Monique ready.

'Monique where are you dear?' I asked her threw mind link.

I paused as smelled my sons presence.

"How long have you been there James?" I asked him.

'Mommy I am with Samantha. We are getting ready for food.' Monique replied to me.

'Ok dear. Tell Sam I will be with you guys in a couple minutes.'

'She says ok mom'

I focused on James again and was looking sheepish. "James?" I allowed some of my beta tone threw.

His eyes dropped to the floor. "I have been here since the end of the meeting."

"James." I said frowning at my son.

"I am sorry mom. I just wanted to learn more."

I sighed. He had every right to know. "After supper I want you to come with me for a run."

He smiled "I would like that mom."

"Good now let's go find your sisters"