Chapter Five

I was still very uncomfortable I had everyone staring at me. what was I going to choose? I liked the idea that my mom had. But that didn't seem enough. I was a mean spirit. Though they deserved something. I had bruises from them.

"Honey what are you thinking?" my mom asked me.

I blinked several times and shook my head slightly clearing away the mean thoughts. "Alpha Johnson. (I look at him) Luna Minx (I look at her) I have decided that it doesn't matter what their punishment is. It won't change anything. I have scares and bruises. I will leave the decision totally to you two." I paused and took a deep breath before I continued "I am a white wolf." that caused alpha Johnson and Luna Minx to gasp slightly.

I turned and saw that Colin and Janine were smirking. It was like they new they were going to get away with it.

I wasn't expecting the next word I heard. "So." Luna Minx replied after everyone grew silent. I didn't realize that there was a few more people in the office. I saw Kevin was there along with Cody and his mate Julia and two older looking people who I didn't know.

I looked down at my feet and replied at a whisper "I have no right to pass punishment on an alpha and a Luna. Even if they aren't yet."

It was alpha Johnson who spoke next and his words gave me hope. "You are a member of this pack and you have been mistreated. you have every right."

I felt the hand on my leg move slightly. Aeliana was lightly rubbing my leg. It was very calming. I smiled and placed my hand on top of hers.

I looked up at alpha Johnson. I took another deep breath and replied "I am greatly humbled by what you have said. I have a suggestion as to what the punishment should be."

"And what have you decided?" alpha Johnson asks me.

"Well since Colin plays sports. I think he should be benched for two months. Janine is a cheerleader. She should also not be allowed. Instead they should help out at the hospital."

Colin and Janine both yelled "no."

I looked at them and Colin was held back by the man that came in with Kevin, Cody and Julia.

"Enough!" Alpha Johnson used his alpha tone. I turned and looked a him. He was glaring at his son. the tone made me want to whimper but I felt Aeliana lace her fingers with mine. I also felt my mom place her hand on my shoulder. I felt more calm.

I looked back at Colin and saw both him and Janine cowering. I also noticed Kevin, Cody and Julia cowering. They all knew that they were in trouble.

Once everyone calmed especially alpha Johnson. He looked at me and said "the luna and I accept their punishment. It will be carried out starting tomorrow. Does this satisfy everyone?" he looked around the room questioning everyone with his eyes.

I also looked around and saw the man that was holding Colin back was nodding his head. He had walked over to the woman a wrapped his arms around her waist. She to nodded her headed. Aeliana nodded her head when I looked at her. I turned in my seat and looked at my mom she looked at me and than nodded her head as well.

"Good. than I think for now this is dealt with. Esarosa I would like our pack dr to look at the bruises that you have. Is this alright with you and with your mom?" I once again looked at my mom and nodded at her she nodded back than we both said together "yes it's alright."

"Ok. I am sorry though everyone please leave my office. I need to speak with King Jaxson and Queen Elena." He gestured towards the man and the woman.

Luna Minx looked at her son and said "I will come with all of you. Colin and Janine you two have to decided the punishment for your betas yet."

With all that said everyone got up to leave the office.

"Aeliana please can you stay here?" a deep male voice said.

"Yes daddy." Aeliana said. She hugged me and whispered in my ear "please wait for me?"

I nodded my head and hugged her back.

Than I walked out. The door closing behind me.