Chapter Four

I was so shocked as to what was happening. My mother was brought to the pack house and she was now sitting beside me. The look on her face was worry. I leaned over and placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me and smiled.

"What is this all about?" she asked turning to look at alpha Johnson.

"Well I am sorry to tell you this and it shames me greatly to say it." Johnson paused slightly and glared at his son who had entered the room.

"About time you got in here!" he said to Colin. I could see that alpha Johnson was just barely holding control.

Johnson looked back at mom and I and his whole facial features softened again. he took a deep breath and continued saying "I am ashamed to say that my son and some of the pack members have been abusing your daughter. They have been hitting her and calling her down."

When alpha Johnson said the last few words he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I wasn't used to this kind of treatment. I am a white wolf but in our society we are considered a threat to the pack. We are a weak member and thus driven away or killed. We are an abomination or mutation if you prefer.

My mother looked over at me and asked me quietly "is this all true?"

I simply nodded my headed. I could feel the tears forming so I quickly looked at my feet. I was honestly afraid of what was going to happen to me now. I felt a light touch on my leg and looked down to see a hand with black fingernails and a few rings resting on my leg. I followed the hand up with my eyes and found myself looking into a pair of beautiful copper coloured eyes. She smiled at me.

"WHY?" My mom basically shouted surprising everyone in the room.

I looked at her and she was glaring at both Colin and Janine. I turned and looked at their faces and they looked scared. Colin looked over at his father and the look of fear increased. I was shocked. Colin never showed fear.

I turned my head back towards my mom and softly said "mom please calm down. Your fangs have extended and your eyes are red."

My mom looked down at me and quickly her features changed. she turned sideways and spoke to the alpha and luna. "I am sorry for my out burst. I am surprised with this treatment. I have been around this pack for thirty years and never have I heard anything like this." My mom was shaking her head. sorrow now evident.

"She is right my love. This is not what we are about." Luna Minx said quietly to Alpha Johnson. I don't know why they where whispering everyone in the room could hear them.

Alpha Johnson sighed and nodded his head. Than he looked at my mom and said "what type of punishment do you feel is in order?"

My mom raised her eyebrows in shock. "With all due respect alpha it is not my position to pass out punishment. Though may I give a suggestion?"

"Of course. What do you suggest?" luna Minx asked.

"That they all help out at the hospital or the nursing home." My mom said. She didn't like physical discipline.

Both the alpha and the luna seemed to look like they were staring off into space. I realized they were havin a private conversation.

"That suggestion is do able." Alpha Johnson said after a couple minutes of talking with his wife.

Luna Minx looked at princess Aeliana "what do you feel their punishment should be?"

"I agree with what mrs. Lowell said. I maybe your princess but this is a matter for your pack. Whatever punishment you feel is justified is fine with me." She replied.

They nodded their heads. Than alpha Johnson turned to Janine and Colin. "I will have you both choose the punishment that your betas will be given. As future alpha and luna we think this best. Your punishment will be handed down by Esarosa."

All eyes turned to me. They were all waiting for me to say something. I looked at Colin and Janine. They were almost glaring at me. I could see the anger in the depths of their eyes.

I didn't know what to do. And I was feeling very uncomfortable with everyone staring at me.