Chapter Sixteen

Colin's POV

I watched her all through school. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had to end this. My brother wasn't going to be that 'things' mate.

'Colin her mate is the princess.' Coby said to me.

'Doesn't look like it. Looks like my brother is going to be her mate. He is attracted to her. He has liked her since she got here.' I said with a sneer. I defiantly wasn't going to allow this to happen.

I heard Coby sigh. Than I felt a nudge. I turned around and saw Janine there in her wolf form. 'Beautiful.' I said to her threw our mind link.

'Thank you.' she said back with a wolfy grin. than she frowned slightly. 'What are you planning?'

'I am going to stop Alex from making a huge mistake.' I said. Than I shifted into my wolf and ran off back to my home.

I heard Janine following behind me. We got to the pack house just before that abomination and my brother showed up.

I watched as Alex jumped out of the mustang and headed into the house. The abomination parked her car and than started to walk into the pack house. I let out a low growl and than shifted. I ran up behind it and jabbed a needle into her neck. It was full of wolves bane and silver. I had stole it from my mothers pocket after I slapped her. I felt bad about that but hey she was going to drug me.

I let the thing drop to the floor and than dragged her out the door. Janine was still in her wolf form so I threw the abomination on her back and than shift also.

We ran off. I heard a howl but nobody followed.

()()()()()()()

ALEX'S POV

Esarosa had just dropped me off at home and was parking the car. I figured I would run inside get change and than make us all a snack. Dad and mom said that they would be out for a couple hours. They were supervising the others at the hospital making sure they weren't bugging the human staff.

I was skipping down the stairs thinking of what I should make. I was happy to be around Esarosa. I saw her in her wolf form and she was so pretty. I wish she wouldn't always wear her contacts though. Especially at the pack house.

I got into the kitchen and dug everything out to make ham and cheese sandwiches. Maybe we could order a pizza later or make one. The thought of cooking with Esarosa made me smile.

I finished making the sandwiches and realized that Esarosa hadn't come into the house yet. I decided to go look for her. Maybe she wanted a shower. I ran up the stairs and didn't see her anywhere. I went to the room she usually uses and knocked on the door. I listened and didn't hear anything. I slowly opened the door so I could hear better. Nope nothing.

'Where is she?' I asked myself.

I was starting to panic a bit. She never left without letting me know.

I ran back down stairs and saw the door wide open. Esarosa's back pack was on the doorstep. I ran over to it and sniffed. "Rogue!" I shouted out loud. Than I howled. I felt crushed. It was my job to protect her and I failed.

I yelled again in our packs mind link 'rouge!'

I saw three wolves come running over to me. 'which way?' they asked me. 'Are you alright?'

'I am fine. Don't know which way. The rogue took Esarosa.' I said.

I heard my fathers voice in my head 'we are on our way.' he said.

'Stay there.' my mom also said.

I just stood there. I wanted to go find Esarosa but I was told to stay. I know I am the future alpha now but I want to find her. I need to find her.

****

Colin's POV

I was hurt when I heard my brother shout rogue. 'I hadn't been gone that long had I?' I asked myself.

'Long enough. And we became rogue when we hit our mother. Our luna.' Coby replied.

I growled. I was angry. I was going to be alpha again. I knew how. All I needed to do was kill the thing and than kill my father and brother. My sisters were to young to take over.

'Where are we heading exactly?' Janine asked me taking me out of my thoughts.

'To the hang out.' was all I said.