♡; 01, to you, from me.

" To you,
From me. "

• girl's day hyeri x got7's jinyoung •

• short story •

• genre: drama, romance, heartbreak, letters and shit, weird stuff, random •

• by: @mirahiii •

» enjoy this dramatic and random short story y'all! thanks for reading~ :-)

__________________________

To the charming boy who I thought I'd never get along with,

Woah, it's so amazing. No kidding. Well, it was.

I never thought that we'd ever have a conversation with each other. Never thought that we'd actually start talking to each other about nonsense things. Never thought that we'd actually click well with each other.

You see, you never seemed like the type who actually enjoys nerdy things like (no offense tho) anime, mangas and comics. To me, you looked like the serious, quiet and no chill kind of dude. Guess my observation this time's wrong. That's new. I'm good at observing people, never thought I'd actually get it wrong. Feels good to know that he's actually a very carefree and happy-go-lucky guy though.

What I'm saying is not of exaggeration though. We never really talked to each other even though we were classmates since kindergarten and whenever I tried to talk to you or when we're partners for an activity, you usually just ignore me and never really pay attention to what I say, ending up with me finishing and doing all the work. It's fine though, I understand why.

Most people have the tendency to just ignore me or even bully me because of my looks and my grades. You see, I'm fond of reading books and I also enjoy doing maths and science so that's the reason why I'm the top notcher of my batch in school. I guess my schoolmates and classmates just can't accept the fact that I have high grades even though I look ugly and horrible like a monster and don't have a single friend in school. My teachers don't really care though; they only pay attention to students who give them expensive things for bribery and such. Pretty sick, huh?

Basically, I'm a plain, smart, music and poetry lover, quiet loner and an outcast in class. Sucks to be me, right?

That's why I never really understood the reason why he somehow just started talking to me, laughing and spending time with me like there's nothing wrong with it.

I don't know how but he somehow managed to make my lonely, broken and cold heart open up and become warm and fuzzy like it was before my parents died and everything was still alright.

I sometimes think that he is just a wandering magician who came into my life to brighten things up a bit and will suddenly just leave out of the blue after his job is done.

And that's what I was afraid of.

I tried my very best to avoid that from happening; from him turning into a stranger to me again, cutting all connections with me and acting like nothing ever happened between us and we were never really a thing or even as acquaintances.

Believe me, I tried so hard for you not to let go of your grip to my hand. I tried to give you many reasons why you should stay in my life and not let go and give up on us. But it seriously was so hard to just hold on tight on something that was willing to break anytime, like a thin branch that's easy to break by anyone who tries to bend it.

But I guess we were never really meant for each other.

As my favorite saying goes..

"Some people are meant to fall for each other, but not meant to be together."

Somehow, we ended up that way.

But even though days, weeks, months, and years have passed.. Even if I know you've already moved on with your life and already got a job, a group of friends to enjoy life with and a girl friend to spend the rest of your life with...

I just want you to know.

That I still love you no matter what happens.

And don't ever forget that.

Well, guess my time's up now.

Even if I know that I may never be a part of your life again, keep in mind that you'll always be the one I love and I'll always be here for you, waiting for you to finally have the courage to come and find me and forgive me for all the wrong things that I've done to you.

Well, if you ever have the chance to read this, then that's a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. 'Cause you'd probably be worried sick about how I'm doing and you would just get in contact with ne because you feel guilty for leaving me all alone. But I don't want you to feel that way though. I'm just surpressing all of my feelings for you in this stupid and foolish letter that I was supposed to give to you on our graduation, the last day we ever shared together. So please, don't feel bad or upset because of this letter. It's just nonsense after all.

All I really wanted to say is that I love you.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I wish you nothing but happiness, success, great things and blessings to you and the people that surrounds you.

So goodbye for now, my little angel.

xoxo,
the girl who always wore an angelic smile yet you never tried to love.

xoxo, the girl who always wore an angelic smile yet you never tried to love

[ to you, from me. ]

[ date: 02/16/17- ]

—mirahaiii :)