f i v e

It's been days since Chanyeol and Baekhyun met and in those past few days, they've grown close. Chanyeol knows a lot about Byun Baekhyun since Baekhyun blabbers on about what he likes and dislikes. While Baekhyun over here knows a few about Park Chanyeol. He only knows his job and his favorite color.

Though it's weird. Baekhyun doesn't usually talk to strangers since he always assumes that they're rapists or perverts but Baekhyun oddly likes having Chanyeol as a friend.

And being the over protective and jealous Jisoo he is, he goes all detective on Baekhyun. "Hyung! You go back to the dorms late! And you come home with not one, not two, but a bag filled with chocolate bars! And you said you only eat chocolate bars when you're happy." Jisoo then looks at Baekhyun from head to toe. He then thinks of a conclusion and smirks all of a sudden.

"Is Baekhyun hyung in love?"

Jisoo receives a slap from Baekhyun on the arm, "Yah, before you go to conclusions ask the goddamn victim. And what if I buy a lot of chocolates, I could be hungry you idiot." Baekhyun scolds, putting the bag of chocolate bars on his bed.

Jisoo rubs his arm where Baekhyun hit him, he smiles widely. "Hmm, fine. I'll believe you for now. But if I see you changing, I'll assume that you're in love!" Jisoo says with a bright voice.

Baekhyun just rolls his eyes, collapsing on the bed. He vows to himself to never fall in love with someone because he is so sure that he'll get hurt in the end.

*

It turns out that Jae is enrolled in the same college as Baekhyun.

So meet ups with the stranger became a daily thing since Chanyeol would visit to check on Jae but don't believe that crap, he came to visit Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun would wonder why Chanyeol shows up all of a sudden at the college campus but he just lets it slide since Chanyeol's presence is more important.

"I got you some food, Baek. Let's go and eat together." Chanyeol says, lifting two bags of food for them to devour.

Baekhyun laughs a bit, "Well, since I'm hungry, let's eat." Baekhyun says, "Follow me." Baekhyun tells Chanyeol, leading the way to a somewhat secret hide out of Baekhyun's.

*

"I like it here since it's nice and peaceful, and look! Butterflies." Baekhyun says, getting distracted by the butterflies that are flying around.

Chanyeol nods, looking at Baekhyun instead. "It's a nice and small garden, why is it so hidden though?" Chanyeol asks, setting the two bags on the grass.

Baekhyun shrugs his shoulders, "I don't really know but I guess it's personal school stuff."

Chanyeol sits on the grass, spreading a cloth on the grass. He then grabs the two bags and brings out the food he bought just for the two of them.

"Is this a picnic now, stranger?" Baekhyun asks, sitting down on the grass as well.

Chanyeol laughs, "Nope, it's me invading into your class hours and asking you to have lunch with me." Chanyeol then poses in front of Baekhyun, acting all manly and brave.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "Yah, stop trying to impress me. I'm supposed to be with Jisoo and Joohyuk right now, be thankful I went with you instead of them." Baekhyun says with a small smile. He grabs his chopsticks and starts to feed himself with some side dishes.

"I know you like beef a lot so I got you some food that has beef in them." Chanyeol says while grabbing a metal bowl from the bag. "Here, eat up." Chanyeol says, taking the lid off to reveal a delicious bowl of bulgogi.

Baekhyun widely smiles, "Wah! Thank you so much, Mr. Stranger!" Baekhyun bows in front of Chanyeol as a sign of thanks. He immediately grabs the bowl and starts to eat.

Chanyeol just smiles at the sight of Baekhyun eating.

Even if you don't believe in love, I'll still be here, falling for you every single day. Even if it's just one-sided, I'll still love you. Because right now, you made me believe in love once again.

*

Yayyy update :D

Thank you for all your support!

Vote, comment, and enjoy.

I love you all! <3

See you all next week for the EXOrDIUMinMANILA! <3 #Day1

-xmb