t w o

Baekhyun prepares soup and a cup of tea to ease Jisoo's hangover since he cares for this boy. Since it's a Saturday today, Baekhyun plans to go out and watch a movie by himself. But since college exists, he also has to write a report that is needed to be submitted by next week.

He hears faint footsteps coming from behind so he turns around and smiles when he sees Jisoo. "Hyung, I don't feel good." Jisoo slurs, going over to Baekhyun. He rests his head on Baekhyun's shoulder, groaning loudly because of his throbbing headache.

Baekhyun laughs, "Go and sit, Ji. I prepared the cure for your oh so painful headache." Baekhyun jokes, grabbing Jisoo's hand to guide him to the dining table for two.

Baekhyun then returns to the stove, turning the heat off. He then portions the soup for two bowls, wanting to eat some soup as well.

Baekhyun then brings the bowls over, "Here you go, I also prepared some tea." Baekhyun says, handing the cup of tea to Jisoo.

Jisoo smiles at Baekhyun, "Thank you, hyung." Baekhyun just nods and starts to eat, slurping the soup.

"Hyung, I think I've fallen for someone." Jisoo says, slurping the soup as well.

Baekhyun just scoffs, "Then stop falling for that person, you're just going to get hurt in the end anyways." Baekhyun says, grabbing his chopsticks to eat some kimchi.

Jisoo frowns, sipping the warm tea. "You still don't believe in love, hyung? Love is a great feeling, believe me." Jisoo says, eating again.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "Why would I believe in love anyways? For me, love is just a synonym for pain. It may sound sweet once you say it but when you actually experience it, you're going to regret it." Baekhyun states his opinion, "Just stuff your face with the food I made for you." 

Jisoo looks at his hyung, straight in the eye. "Have you ever fallen in love, hyung?"

"I've never fallen in love. But I've seen what love is." Baekhyun says, staring into space. 

Jisoo nods, "What did it feel like?"

"Does getting hit by your own father describe love? Does hearing your mother say harsh things about you describe love? Does seeing your own parents fight in front of you describe love? They say 'I love you' in front of my face yet pain hits me. If this is love, then I don't understand why people crave for that crap." Baekhyun says, trying to push away all those horrible memories. He stands up from the table.

"Finish that, leave the dishes in the sink. I've lost my appetite." Baekhyun says, going to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jisoo bites his bottom lip, trying to understand his hyung's words. "I'm sorry hyung!" Jisoo yells since Baekhyun is in the bathroom. He just receives a loud 'okay' from Baekhyun.

*

Baekhyun eats the chocolate bar he ate from yesterday. He makes his way to the cinema, wanting to watch an action movie.

He arrives at the cinema, looking at the different movie posters. He takes another bite from the chocolate bar, trying to decide on what to watch.

"Should I watch Kung Fu Yoga or The Great Wall Of China?" Baekhyun shakes his head, "We're in Korea, Baek. Why watch Chinese movies?"

*

"One ticket for Kung Fu Yoga please." Baekhyun says, grabbing his wallet from the front pocket of his jeans.

He pays for his ticket, grabbing the ticket and putting it in his wallet. He has around thirty minutes until the movie starts so he has time to buy snacks.

Baekhyun lines up at the snack bar and orders a bucket of popcorn and soda. After buying his snacks, he waits by the entrance of the cinema since he likes to enter the movie house when it's around five minutes before it starts.

*

Chanyeol looks at Jae, eyeing him. "Hyung! Let's watch The Great Wall of China! My friends said it's a good movie!" Jae has been begging his brother  while they're on their way to the cinema.

Chanyeol sighs, "Fine!" Chanyeol answers earning a victory dance from Jae.

Chanyeol then enters the cinema with Jae trailing behind him. But then he sees someone familiar. 

It's that guy from yesterday.

And honestly, Chanyeol thinks it's destiny that they see once again.

But being the party pooper, Chanyeol blushes red, hiding his face. He brisk walks towards the counter but then he feels a hand tap his shoulder.

"Have we met before?" He hears that sweet voice he heard from yesterday and it makes Chanyeol smile.

Chanyeol then turns around and looks at the brunette before him, he nods.

"Well, I'm still sorry about yesterday. But anyways, I'm Byun Baekhyun. What about you sir?" Baekhyun asks but Chanyeol stays silent, mesmerized by Baekhyun's beauty.

Baekhyun just purses his lips, "Well then, hello stranger." Baekhyun says.

Jae crosses his arms against his chest, internally laughing at Chanyeol's reaction.

Baekhyun looks at his watch, "Well, stranger. I'll get going. See you next time!" Baekhyun waves goodbye at Chanyeol, running towards the movie house for Kung Fu Yoga.

Chanyeol immediately runs towards the counter, "One ticket for Kung Fu Yoga, please." Chanyeol says, hastily grabbing his wallet from his pocket.

Jae's jaw drops. "Hyung what about me!?" Jae says, annoyed at his brother.

Chanyeol grabs his ticket, grabbing some money from his wallet and throwing it at Jae. "Enjoy!" Chanyeol says, rushing inside the movie house.

Jae sighs, he looks up and closes his eyes. "Please don't tell me he's fallen in love again. Please."

*

Thank you for all your support!

Vote, comment, and enjoy!

I love you all!

-xmb