Chapter 48

"Mom?" I ask with tears filling up in my eyes. "Mom?!" 

"Yes baby come here!" she says reaching out for a hug. I run into her arms like a big baby. Tears are falling from both of our eyes.

"How? I gotta be dreaming" I say hugging her once more.

"No baby... Im here.... Im out.. Stop crying" she says kissing my cheeks.

"Oh my god.... Soon as my life gets worst... You're here to open it up for me... Im sooo happy you dont understand mama!" I say hugging her again. 

"Its ok baby. Mama is here now an aint going no where.. You understand me?" she asks looking me in my eyes.

"Yes ma'am" I say.

"You're so beautiful baby girl.. You look just like me" she says making me smile.

"I cant believe this" I say starting back to cry again.

"Girl stop all this damn crying! Im here now!" she says making me laugh.

"Im sorry Im sorry!" I say.

"Aye Kim Im..... MAMA!!!!!!!" Joshua says screaming scaring the hell out of me.

"Yes boy... getcha ass over here" mama says getting up to hug Joshua.

'Mama its you" Josh says sounding like he's about to cry,

"Dont you start crying either" she says to him.

"They're happy too see you miss thang" Kim says walking over to hug her. "We've all missed you" Kim says.

"I missed my oldest too." mamaa says.

"When were you guys gonna tell me this?" I ask them.

"We was just trying to Diamond... Then the dorrbell rang" Granny says. "Its soo good to see you Ashely" she says while hugging my mom.

"Same to you Ms.Hill" my mama says hugging her back.

"How long have you been out?" I ask her.

"For about 2 weeks now... I had to get myself together... Once I got out I saw what was the style so I had to get my Brazilian weave... Yass girl you see it" My mama says making us laugh. She always thought she was a young thing. 

"Ma stop.. Youre about 40" Kim says. My mom had kim when she was 14. She started at an early age.

"Still old enough to beat your ass" she says.

"Joshua why you screaming for?" Kjay asks coming out the room with the rest of the boys with Chantel an LaNiya following.

"Thought you seen a ghost" Jaheem says.

"Im seeing a ghost... Auntie Ashely?" Tyrone asks coming over to hug her.

"Boy you're so handsome!" she says while hugging him. "My nephew fine y'all' she says making us all laugh.

'Wait.. This yall mama?" Jaheem asks.

"Yes" we all say.

''Ma bad as fuc.... fudge!" he says.

"Forreal'' Kjay says.

"An who may yall be?" she asks them.

"My name is Jaheem. Im your daughter an son friend" he says walking over to give her a hug.

"Nice to meet you" she says hugging him back.

"My name is Kjay. Im your son bestfriend and your daughter boyfriend" Kjay says.

"Oh really? Boy you better come give me a hug" she says . He walsk over an gives her a hug.

"Im LaNiya.. Roberts daughter" LaNiya says.