Chapter 9

~Diamond~

The next day I call Kreshawn to tell him to come over. Even though we wasnt fully comitted I had to tell him what had happened between me and Kjay. I had to be faithful starting now! Cause if I dont one of us gone end of getting hurt. 

"Diamond its for you" Kimberly yells.

"Tell him to come to my room" I yell bac. Kimberly didnt really care about boys being in my room with me. She knew I wasnt that stupid to try and do anything crazy. Well not quite yet. Cause lord knows these hormones are driving a bitch insane!

"Knock knock" Kreshawn says coming in my room looking sexier than ever. His hazel eyes are glistering today more than usual.

"Hey boo" I say getting up hugging him and kissing him on the lips.

"So why you called me here for" He says between pecks. I finally stop kissing him.

"Sit down" I say calmly. He nods his head and follows me to  my bed.

''So wassup bookie?" He asks smiling at me.

"So yesterday after you left and everybody else it was me Kjay Josuha and Chantel" I say hesitating.

"Okay... Come on Diamond be real whats up?" He asks.

"So yesterday Kjay decided to come in the house and talk to me and one thing lead to another and he...." I stopped.

"Kissed you" Kreshawn says shaking his head.

"Yeah... But I pulled away" I say telling the truth.

"Thats not the point. That nigga kissed you knowing damn well that we working on something" He says balling up his fist.

"Kreshawn calm down. Lets not even worry about this shit" I say.

"Not worry about it? Come on Diamond like really" He says raising his voice.

"Dont raise your voice at me please." I say trying to stay calm.

"Im sorry. I just can't believe this shit. But aye we dont go out so aint nothing to worry about" he says.

"But like still we're working on it. Right?" I ask.

"Yeah" he says. But somethings telling me he's lying.

"You know I care for you Kreshawn" I say hugging him.

"I care for you to" He says kissing my neck. I look up an smile at him. Shit he may be the one.

~Next Day At School~

"He did what?!?" Chantel and Honey screamed at the lunch table.

"Shh people looking at us!" I say covering my face up.

"My brother is a fuck nigga. Swear" Chatel says eating my chicken nuggets.

"Umm really?" I ask her while snatching it away from her. She laughs.

"Kjay is NOOO GOOD! He needs to stop this none sense before he goes to College life. Them girls aint gone put up with shit like that" Honey says while eating her cheeseburger.

"You damn right" I say eating my fries.

"Mhmm. Im still hungry!" Chantel says drinking my soda.

"You straight bruh?"  I ask her.

"Forreal forreal. You eating like you eating for two" Honey says.

"Whatever. You want that?" She asks while taking my fries.

"Chantel what the hell" I say 

"Im sorry damnn. Im just i dont know" She says stuffing her mouth. ''I gained weight"

"How much?" We ask,

"Like 15 pounds" she says

"The hell?" Honey says.

"Leave me alone okay" she says rolling her eyes.

'You need to check that out. Im just saying like 15 pounds? In what 2-3 weeks?" Honey ask

"Uhh yeah" Chantel says.

"You and Joshua did it. Didnt y'all?" I ask.

"Umm Diamond why would you ask that?" she asks getting attitude.

"Im just asking a question. Aint we bestfriends?" I ask.

"Okay but still thats rude to ask that question" She says.

"The fuck? How? That is my brother you're going with" I say.

"And thats my brother thats doggin yo ass" she says.

"Damnn" Honey says shaking her head.

"Thats how you feeling?" I ask her.

"Man Im out" She says getting up. But before she can pack up all her stuff she runs to the bathroom. Me and Honey look at each other an follow her to the bathroom. When we get in there she is over a toilet throwing up.

"Chantel... Baby" Honey says patting her back.

"How long has this been going on?" I ask her. "And dont lie"

"About 2 weeks" she says looking like shes about to cry.

"Here" Honey says taking out a pregnancy test from her bag.

"Damnn Honey" I say laughing.

"Girl I have to check at times. You know how that good dick have a bitch gone crazy and foget to check the condom or WEAR ONE!'' She says.

"Hell naw.But no i dont know" I say. They both look at me.

''You're a virgin?" They ask.

"Yeah" I say not knowing what to really say. They still havent told them about my life story.

"Aww" Honey says. Then Chantel is right back throwing up.

"Chantel take this" Honey says. She takes it and tells us to get out. I look at the time.

"Aye I gotta go meet up with Kreshawn. But please text me to let me know" I say.

"Alright boo" Honey says. I  make my way threw the hallway and bump into someone.

"My bad" I say not looking at the person.

"You straight" Kjay says still holding me from where I almost fell.

"You can let me go now" I say getting irritated.

"Oh yeah" he says letting me go. I brush my shirt off and catch him looking at me.

"What ?" I ask.

"Your body justt... Nothing" he says.

"Mhmm" I say trying to walk past him but he grabs me.

'Where you going?" He asks.

"To mee Kreshawn" I say.

"Really? Cause I could of swore he was just touguing a bih down" He says making my heart skip beats.

"Woah what?" I ask

"You heard me" He says.

"You always trying to mess up some shit. Now move" I say getting around him.

"Im just trying to help you out. That is your future bae. Get him in check" He says. I flick him off and keep it moving. I finally find Kreshawn leaning against a locker talking to some hoe. What the hell? Next thing I know she kisses him...