How It All Started - Illegal Things

I pull Justin out of the car. 

"He's here!" I could hear Pattie yell with joy. Scooter walked out onto the porch and help me carry Justin into the house.

"My baby!" Pattie said as she kissed Justin's forehead. I flopped down onto the chair beside them. 

Justin shot them a weak smile. Pattie and Scooter walked back into the kitchen to grab him some food. I looked over and saw Justin reaching for me.

I stepped over and kneel down beside Justin. I grabbed his hand as he looked at me. "I love you Ari." I wiped the tear that was falling from my eye. I couldn't cry. I've been so strong. "I love you more." 

"Thanks for saving me." He said smiling. "I'm never leaving you Justin." I kissed his cheek. It felt like I haven't been able to do that for forever. 

He raised his hand up and moved my hair from my face. He was weak. "I'm gonna call you a doctor, okay?" He shook his head and I reached for the phone. I decide to call the doctor from the hospital. He would be over in an hour.

As I hung up the phone, Pattie and Scooter brought Justin food. 

I hear two little voices chanting Justin and the door opens.

Jaxon and Jazmyn run up to Justin hugging him tightly making Justin smile and laugh. This was the Justin I wanted to see. 

Scooter turned the tv. It caught everyone's attention. 

BREAKING NEWS!

Taylor Swift has just released the following information about former pop star Justin Bieber.

"Justin made me do things. Illegal things."

"What kind of Illegal things?"

"He made me do drugs with him and his friends. He would basically force me."

"Is that why you were in jail?"

Jeremy walked Jaxon and Jazmyn upstairs. I ran up to the tv. I was mad as hell.

"No. His girlfriend Ariana planted weed on me."

I pull my arm back with and punch the tv with all the force I could give.

I felt arms wrapping around me as I go for another punch. "Don't." Justin whispers in my ear. "She's not worth it."