How It All Started - Trash Bag

Justin and I race through the city making our way to this gated community. Justin pulled up by the speaker. "Name?" The man asked. "Jay for Taylor." The gates immediately opened and we soon pulled up to this five story house. It was beautiful.

Justin pulled his phone from his jacket pocket. He sent a quick message pulled the keys from the ignition. "C'mon Ari." He demanded. His jaw was clenched, right then I knew something was bound to happen. He slammed the car door, grabbed my hand, and led me to the front door of the mansion. 

He pulled out a pair of keys from his pocket and walked into the house. 

"Taylor get down here now!" Justin screamed up the stairs. "Sit down over there Ari." Justin pointed towards the living room. "No. I have a few words to say to her." He shrugged my words off as Taylor walked down the stairs wearing only a robe. Suddenly, my chest became and I was fuming all over again. I pushed Justin out my way screaming at her. "You fucking bitch. I will hurt you so bad-" Justin grabbed my arm and pulled me back behind him. "Shhhh." He said. 

"Taylor what do you want from me? We broke it off long ago." He said tugging on his hair. 

I never knew Taylor and Justin had anything going on in the past.

"Then why were you at my house this morning Justin? Oh yeah here are your boxers." She smirked throwing Justin's boxers at him. 

"Justin, why the hell are your boxers here?" I said pushing Justin. 

"I took a shower over here that's all." He said grabbing my hands before I pushed him again.

My mind wondered off of Justin and towards Taylor who was laughing. I set myself free from Justin's hand.

"Look. I don't know what you and Justin have or had, but it's over. And if you don't believe me I can show better than I can tell you." I threw my hand up and Taylor flinched at the sight of my fist. 

"Ariana. Taylor and I haven't did anything in over six months. Don't worry about me cheating on you cause that'll never happen." Justin gently picked up my hand and kissed it. "Yeah, we had a thing no one knew about, but that's over with. I promise." He hugged me tightly. Justin gave the best hugs. He soon let go making we wish that I was still in his arms. "And Taylor stop trying to ruin my life. You're only making yourself miserable. Yeah, I know I fucked up this morning, but don't think I'll ever come back to you." He grabbed his boxers and threw them in Taylor's face. Before he retaliated even more I grabbed him and we walked out the door. Paparazzi were everywhere. 

"Are you and her dating?" One frantically asked. "Yes we are." Justin announced opening my door. 

"What were you guys doing here at Taylor's?"  Justin ignored them and closed my door. He got into the car and drove away. "Justin, I love you." I said waiting for an answer. "I love you too." He smiled and grabbed my hand with his other still on the wheel. We pull up the hotel and got out. Justin shielded me from the paparazzi. We catch the elevator up to our suite. I unlock the door.

Instantaneously, Justin and I see two guys dressed in all black sitting on the chair facing the door with guns. "What the fuck is going on here? What do you want?" The men jumped up from the chair and pointed one gun to Justin's head and one to mine.

As I gasped, Justin grabbed my hand holding it tighter by the second.

As soon as I could grasp the situation, I felt a bag go over my head, almost suffocating me.

"Ariana No!" I heard Justin yell. I squirmed in the bag. I instantly, hear a loud hit, and then I didn't hear Justin anymore. "Let me out! Justin! Babe are you okay!?" I screamed to the top of my lungs. I struggled to get out what seemed to be a large black trash bag. 

All of a sudden, I feel my air getting limited and I yelled Justin's name one more time, before everything seemed to blackout.