How It All Started - My Fault

I couldn't stop crying. My heart was hurting. 

Taylor's security guards practically threw me out of the car as we pulled up to the hotel. 

I ran inside of the hotel, taking the elevator up to the room. As I reached the room, I noticed something wasn't right. One of Justin's shoes were in front of the room door that was wide open, keeping it from closing. I picked up Justin shoe and walked in the room, holding the shoe up. I immediately walked over to the living room, seeing no one. 

I stepped into the bedroom and my eyes gravitated over to the corner. Pattie was sitting on the bed with her arms crossed. She looked pissed.

"Hey..um." I was stuttering on every word I said. "Where is my son?" She stood up and looked me in the eye. "I don't know." I looked down. I didn't want Pattie knowing Justin could possibly be dead. "Tell me Ariana." Her voice lowered into a sweet delicate tone as she saw tears escaping from my eyes. She picked up my face with her hand. "Does Taylor have something to do with this?" She asked. I shook my head. "Come on."

We ended up in Pattie's car.

Pattie and I drove up to Scooter's house. We walked in. Scooter was on the phone cancelling Justin's shows.

I knew Pattie was going to try and help me get Justin, but I didn't want her to get hurt. I didn't want her to worry. It's my fault all this is happening anyway, right?

I turned to her while we waited in the living room. "I can handle this." I assured her. "Ariana I know you love him, but I need my son. Scooter needs him. His family needs him. His beilebers need him." She patted my back. "I know. I know." I hugged her neck. Feeling her tears falling on my sweater. "Go get my son before Scooter finds out I'm letting you do this." She handed me the keys to her car. I ran outside and got in the car. I looked at my phone in the passenger seat. I had about twenty six missed calls from my dad, my mom, and my sister. I didn't even bother to call back. I had too much on my mind. 

I put the keys in the ignition and drove off. 

I parked across the street from Taylor's warehouse. Getting out of the car I notice about thirty men scattered around the building. Some were on top of the building, some were on the side, the front, and probably some in the back. As I kept looking, I saw Taylor come up on the top of the building, speaking to one of them. She pulled out a gun and handed it to him. She pointed across the street. Exactly where I was. She yelled down to her other men. Pointing to where they needed to be. 

"Shit."

- Okay, sooooo. This is really short bc I didn't wanna give away the next chapter. :)