How It All Started - Rumors

I never ever thought Justin would leave me. Just walk out on me.

I call his phone for the hundredth time leaving another useless voicemail.

"Justin please let me know that you're alright." I could feel the tears falling down from my eyes. "Please. Please!" I take the phone down from my ear and throw it across the room.

Where could he have gone? Leaving me here worrying about him.

How could he?

By this time I wasn't mad at myself, but at Justin.

I didn't want to give up so easily.

He had a show tonight and I know he wasn't going to miss it.

I decided to call a cab to take me to the studio.

I walk into the studio and immediately see Justin. He was writing in a notepad. He didn't know I was there so I flopped down in the chair beside him.

"Hey." He said dryly not even bothering to look up from his notebook.

"I haven't seen you for a whole 24 hours Justin." I grabbed his face and made him look into his eyes.

He was turning red. "Ari. I just don't know."

"About what Justin?"

"I'm in love with you, but I-I just don't want to hurt you."

"Too fucking late Justin. You had me worried about you. You couldn't even answer the phone." I grabbed my purse and proceeded to the door.

Justin grabbed me by my arm. "I don't want to ever make you worried about me." He said wiping the tears falling gently from my eyes.

"Why were you so upset last night?"

He took a deep breath. "Taylor  texted me. Telling me how I wasn't shit. How you were gonna ruin me. I just didn't like the thought of that."

"She doesn't even fucking know me Justin!" Now I was the one turning red. I was furious.

I could careless about Taylor. I mean she couldn't keep a boyfriend to save her life.

"I'll handle it babe." He grabbed his keys. "Come with me to get ready for the show tonight."

"Okay. " We exited the studio and went to the stadium. The security immediately rushed us in.

Before the show started Justin went outside to talk to his fans.

"You must be Ariana?"

I looked up and saw Pattie, Justin's mom. "Yes ma'am." I smiled and gave her a hug.

"You're even prettier in person." She exclaimed.

"No way you got me beat." We both giggled.

I just started a relationship with Justin's mom. She's gorgeous, kind, and very humble.

Justin walked back into his freaking room. Pattie and I waited outside for Justin to get into his clothes.

Finally, He walked out looking fine as ever.

"Good luck son!" Pattie called out as she walked away.

I gave Justin a kiss on the cheek as they were attaching him to his wings.

"I love you Ari." He shouted as He went higher and higher.

"I love you more." I said waving at Justin.

I walked back into his dressing room. I kept hearing something vibrate. I looked over and saw Justin's phone going off nonstop.

I picked up the phone and answered it, not even bothering to look at the caller Id.

"Hello?" I ask sounding puzzled.
"Hey bitch." Taylor said.

.....And the war began.