How It All Started - Police

I hit the gas pedal. Swerving I could hear Justin moaning in pain. "Sorry babe." I mumble trying my best to throw off the black SUVs chasing us.

I spun the car around and sped off. I started turning onto streets. People staring and pointing, but Justin's safety was the only thing vital to me. I turned around once more, slightly losing Taylor and her hit men. I pulled into the parking lot of the police station and stopped. I got out leaving Justin in the back.

"What the fuck do you want?"I yelled slamming the door closed.

"You know what we want!" Taylor screamed at me. She then ordered the men to point their guns. I put both of hands up.

"Do it." I demanded.. "Go ahead... Shoot. Isn't that what you want Taylor? You want me dead right? Well, do it."

One of the men began whispering to Taylor. As soon a she responded the police sprung from the building. "Everyone put your hands up! Drop your weapons!" Was all I heard. I slowly step backwards to the car. "Where are you going ma'am?" A police officer walked towards me. I stopped dead in my tracks. "What's going on here?" He said resting his hand on his hip. "They have been following me all day with guns sir." I obviously wasn't telling that I had Justin Bieber in the backseat and how he got there. "Why have they been following you?" He asked jotting down something on his clipboard.. "I don't know sir.. I really don't know." I opened the car door and attempted to get in. "Can I have your name ma'am?" I sat down inside the car. "Ariana... Grande." I cleared my throat.

I gave him all my information and details. I wasn't telling him that Justin was in the back.. I knew they were looking for him already and I didn't want to interfere with "police work."

What was I going to do with the boy in my backseat?

Would Taylor come back for me?

Or would she hire someone to do that for her? 

How was I going to keep Justin out of the public eye?

I don't know.