"Well I'm glad you decided to stay. Listen, you're family. Whatever mess went in the past is exactly that. The past."

"Well thank you."

"Of course...cousin. So are these your kids?"

The kids were looking all around taking in the environment. I guess it would be good for them to have family.

"Yeah. That's Riley and my twins Christian and Eden. This Micheal"

So we aren't technically together but we kind of are.

"Hey kids! I'm your big cousin. Everybody calls me MiMi. Christian and Riley some of you boy cousins are playing flag football over there." She pointed to group of kids Rileys age playing in the front.

"Cool! Bye mom bye dad" Riley ran off throwing his jacket for me to catch.

"Yeah what he said." There goes Christian following right after him.

"Eden the girls are playing spa makeover in the living room would you like to play?"

"Yes please"

"Ok. I'll show you where they are. Tanaé and Micheal, I'll show where the adults are at."
She reached her hand out for Eden and guided us all into the house.

We walked in and I got a few stares. Nothing to major.

Once she showed Eden to the other girls we walked to the kitchen. All the women were in here. At least 4generations of women were in here. The oldest had to be who I came to find out was my great great Aunt Millie, who was 97.

"Everybody this is Tanaé and her boyfriend Micheal." MiMi did a mass introduction.

All the older women completely stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

Next thing I know this older woman came running up to me and pulled me into the tightest hug. I could barely breath.

"Oh thank the Lord! He's heard my prayers. My baby is back home. My baby is home. He brought you back. We looked for years! I'm your grandmother Lily. Your mother was my child.

"Uhm hi grandma Lily."

"I know you have questions. I will answer all them baby. Come on and meet everyone else."

I meet all my aunts. Even the one that reached out to me years ago.

"I'm auntie Antoinette. The one that reached out. I'm glad your back."

"Thank you"
*
After a 3 hour conversation the answers I been looking for were finally answered.

Come to find out, my father turned abusive and forced my mother the cut them all out. She was only allowed to keep in touch with the aunt that took me in because she was at odds with the family. They all lost contact with my mom and aunt. I feel so bad for holding them all accountable for something they didn't do.

"Don't worry child. It's in the past. Now let me ask you about this fine white boy you brought to this house. Who is he?"

Is my grandmother hitting on my kids father?

"That's Micheal. We have 3 kids."

"I got great grand babies!? Are y'all together?"

"Yes. 2 boys and a girl. They are here. In terms of us being together...it's a long story."

End of flashback

So I'm here getting married tomorrow with actual family and an actual wedding.

Since my first wedding consisted of an old dress I had from good will and a court house, I made Micheal pay for this wedding and he was not allowed to give a budget. His only job was to write the check and get a suit.

I love Winter time so I chose a winter wonderland theme

I love Winter time so I chose a winter wonderland theme. I feel in love with my dress.

I had it made for me

"There's my wife to be. I've been looking for you."

Micheal came beside me a put his arm around me to pull him close.

"I'm so ready to be your actual wife. I'm happy to be doing it right this time. Thanks for footing the the bill for the wedding. In living my dream."

"Your happiness is priceless. I love you Bella."

"I love you to."

I'm just happy I'm no longer SECRETLY HIS.
______________________________
So I just couldn't with the sequel. I have other books I want to work on but I couldn't leave y'all hanging. Thanks for the love and support. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘