26 - "Crossing The Line For Dollar Signs"

Start from the beginning

Cilia felt a barrage of butterflies erupt in her stomach. It's not like she was really into anything he was saying...it was only Allele. It was just that he was acting really charming in this moment. Hell, if anything, she had to admit that he was quick on his toes with his answers. Answers that weren't technically lies anyway since he had been married for two years and he probably did like Iris first time he saw her; but it was only half the truth because it didn't apply to her.

"Everything?" Rudra the wife spoke up for the first time. "So that means you know how to please her? Her body? Every part of her? You know the points that drive her crazy?"

It was Cilia's turn to make a face, furrowing her eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

Rudra laughed and Cilia couldn't lie, she had some pretty nice teeth. It looked like she had some dentist work done, but there was nothing wrong with that. That was the only type of cosmetic procedure Cilia would enhance on her body too.

"Excuse me?" Cilia asked, "What kind of question is that? That's none of your business. Who comes up to strangers and asks something like that?" She said making it known she didn't appreciate the turn the conversation took. These people were really bold and she could tell this was not the first time they walked up to people, asking all kinds of reckless things.

Rudra was tall, even taller than her husband. She looked like a model back in her day—or at least if she wasn't she could have been one. She smirked, eyeing Cilia with a twinkle in her eye. She was either drunk or attracted to her. Cilia got that look too many times in Bedford Hill prison. And even though she didn't care who wanted to be gay, she was not with it so she snarled at the lustful stare the Indian beauty was giving her.

"May I help you!?"

Allele squeezed her hip to calm her down, making Cilia tense up.

"Sweetheart, you're at a swinger's event. If you were offended by my questions then I can tell you've never been to one of these before. Believe it or not, my questions were polite. This is how everyone talks to each other here, honey." Rudra spoke.

"Well don't talk to me like that, honey." Cilia said cutting her eyes.

"Aye," Allele said making Cilia look up at him. He gave her a pleading look. "come on, stop."

Cilia sucked her teeth and folded her arms over her breasts, "Whatever. Can we just go back upstairs already? I don't wanna be down here anymore."

Siddharth quickly put his hand out, giving both Cilia and Allele a charming smile. "Oh, no, please, we were not trying to ruin your night. We didn't think you guys would take so much offense to us. We just assumed you guys were use to this."

"That's cool, no offense taken, but we don't swing."

"No? Well why are you guys here?"

Allele obviously thought about the real reason, knowing the real opportunity had been shut down by this event. "We were just curious." He lied, "wanted to see what it was like."