Chapter 26: It's True, Red Heads Have No Soul!

Start from the beginning

"I was entertained," she smirks "watching your girlfriend kick my men's ass."

"You need better men," I spit out.

"She's not my girlfriend," Vincent rolls his eyes.

"I like the blue hair," Joe chuckles.

"I made that happen," I smirk.

"Why don't we stop waisting time,"  Janet growls "and go upstairs to talk."

***

"How did you find me?" Janet asks glaring at both me and Vincent.

We're currently  in a room with a couch at the center and a small TV.

"Why does it matter?" Vincent asks, he's causally leaning against the wall.

"Secure the area," Janet tells Joe who was sitting next to me on the couch. "Make sure they weren't followed and if you find someone aim directly between the eyes."

"Got it," Joe nods before leaving the room and I give Vincent a wide eyed look.

She just talked about killing someone like it was nothing.

"Who are you?" Vincent asks giving Janet a confused look. "What happened to you Janet?"

"My name is Red," she glares at him. "And you want to know what happened Vincent?"

"Yes," he nods.

"You happened," she exclaims. "You came into my life and destroyed it. You're the reason my life is a constant fight."

"I thought you were dead," Vincent exclaims.

"And that makes this okay," she yells. "I've killed more people by myself than you can even begin to imagine."

"How could you do that," Vincent frowns. "You're not the person I remember. "

"That person died a long time ago,"  Janet glares him. "I'm this person now and I am not ashamed to be who I am."

"You should be," he glares at her.

"You have no right to judge me Vincent," she shoves him against the wall placing her arm on his neck. "My life was great before you. I was going to go to college and have a good life, but you fucked up! You got me into this mess and I make no apologies as to how I've managed to survive."

"Let him go," I stand up and she releases him. "Vincent made a mistake."

"That mistake," she turns to look at me "caused me my entire life. His precious little gang hunted me down and when they couldn't find me they went for the next best thing."

"No," Vincent shakes his head.

"They killed my entire family," she says. "So this mistake Vincent made took everything from me."

"I'm so sorry," I frown.

"Don't be," she says. "I'm going to avenge every last drop of blood they took from my family and I won't stop until I've made them all suffer."

"Revenge isn't the answer Janet," Vincent says.

"Shut up," she yells turning to look at him. "You're lucky I haven't killed you yet. In fact, I think it's time you leave my patience is wearing thin."

"Fine," Vincent storms out the room and I frown.

"He's not a bad guy," I tell her. "I'm sorry that his mistake costed you so much, but he really thought you were dead."

"I thought he was dead," she says.

"Today's the first day I ever see him smile or laugh," I say. "Hes filled with so much guilt about what happened that night that he doesn't allow himself to be happy."

"Are you done?" She glares at me. "The guy you defend had me dragged out of bed in the middle of the night to be executed by his gang. I don't care if he's filled with guilt or not because I'm filled with hate. . . I'm angry all the damn time and it's his fault."

"I'm sorry," I walk towards the door. "I wish there was something I could do."

"You can leave," she exclaims and I nod.

***

"You okay?" I ask Vincent as he drives and he shakes his head. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I ruined her life," he says gripping the steering wheel harshly. "I knew her family and they were sweet people Elliana. They did not deserve that. . .I made this all happened."

"It's not your fault," I look at him. "You made a mistake."

"Thank you for coming with me," he exhales. "I wouldn't have kicked ass like you did."

"Anytime Vinny," I smile and he simply nods, his face cold and expressionless.

A/N: Hi everyone!! Sorry that these last few chapters have been so sad. It'll all go back to the fun side with pranks the next chapter!!

I'll update soon. . .

QOTC: Who wants to know more about Janet and her story?

Comment & Vote

Love, Pam

24 February 2017