Chapter 26: It's True, Red Heads Have No Soul!

Start from the beginning

"No," he shakes his head and she places her hand on the center of his chest.

"Good," she smiles before her expression turns into one of hatred "because I'm going to kill you myself."

She quickly throws a punch with her right hand hitting Vincent directly in the face causing him to fall back.

"What the hell," I growl before my instincts kick in and I take a hold of Janet's arm, but before I can do anything a pair of enormous arms pulls me back.

I swing my left elbow back hitting the mysterious person in the face before turning to face him. It's a tall built white man with, now, a bloody nose and a furious look on his face.

He swings at me with his right arm and I duck before taking ahold of his shoulders and elevating my knee hitting him right where the sun never shines.

"Fuck," he growls bending over and I use my right leg to kick him directly in the face knocking him unconscious.

"Vincent," I say quickly turning around and I spot him on the floor a built man holding him down with his left foot on his chest.

"Elliana," he breathes and I make my way towards him.

"Don't even think about it," Janet stands in front of me and I glare at her.

"I don't like being told what to do," I roll my eyes before throwing a left punch at her which she manages to duck.

"Grab her," she yells and a man steps out of the crowd making his way towards me.

Breathe Elliana.

You can do this.

The man is a tall African-American guy with long built arms and a spider tatted of his cheek.

He seems to be determined as he rushed towards me throwing a quick left punch. I barely manage to move out of the way my heart beating loudly in my ears. I throw a quick right punch hitting him directly in the face before bringing my left leg towards his chest pushing him back.

The man cracks his knuckles loudly as if to intimidate me, but it only pisses me off.

You want to play tough then let's play.

Breathe Elliana.

He runs towards me as if to tackle me down, but I move out of the way seconds before he grabs me causing him to fall over. I look around and realize everyone is just starring at us looking rather intrigued.

"Are we done here?" I ask glaring directly at Janet, but before she can answer the man stands up throwing a punch at me with his left hand. I take of hold of his arm and use it to flip him over landing him directly on his back onto the hard wooden floor.

"Now we're done," Janet smirks.

"Then have the man to let go of Vincent," I growl.

"Let him go Kan," Janet orders and the man nods before removing his foot from Vincent's chest.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I make my way towards Vincent. "You're not hurt are you? I swear I'll kick his ass if you are."

"I'm fine Elliana," Vincent says harshly before he stands up.

"Why don't we go upstairs and have a talk," Janet says, her face no longer filled with hatred.

"I'd rather not," I glare at her.

"I like her," Janet chuckles looking directly at me. "She's fierce and daring. You're lucky she came with you Vincent or else you'd be dead."

"I'd like to think otherwise," Vincent says, a smirk on his face. "You could've killed me, but you didn't."