Romance- closed

Closed- if you vote your vote will be deleted

Romance:

1. Title: My Tigress Girlfriend
Author: MHitagi 
Description: Aya ako sa buy 'bossing' sa isang relationship. Aging nasusunod. Ma - pride. At ayaw na ayaw ko sa lahat ang matata pakan ang ego ko bilang isang lala ki. To make the long story NO WAY. Pero pa "no kung isang a raw ... Biglang mag - iba ang ihip ng hangin? Kaya ko ba 'ng panindigan ang bansag nila sa King ... 'The Kilabot Boy'?

2. Title: His Bet
Author: Baymaaaaax
Description: I can not even sleep because of my thing. I can not even sleep because of her. And that moment I saw her dancing in the kitchen My arms show off as her hair fall prettily on her angel face does not help at all. I kept playing and playing inside my head. My muscles being tensed and hard when I think about her. "I 'm not your type." Yes, She's right. She was not my type. Ace. Jet black hair. Silver gray eyes. Pale white skin. So far of my blonde and tan qualification and yet I just did a f***ing handjob thinking her body plastered with mine. F***. This can not be happening. Lust. Yes, that's just it. I need to get f***ing laid.

3. Title: Ethereal Dreams
Author: ImperialSun
Description: Sou grew up in a small rural town. Sou begins to develop A friendship with the boy who teaches about the world as the as to as as as as something about himself. Ever since those days, Sou can not help but thinking as to what became of that boy with the amethyst eyes .. A tale Of love, friendship, and self - discovery.

4. Title: Back To Square One
Author: EloniSherai
Description: 'Every story has a beautiful ending' Meet Kazhini Roseline Kom, a jolly girl smile hides the pain that 's buried deep down in the corners of her little heart. She tries to let go of her past yet, seems like it always finds A way back to her. Meet Heizho Gabriel Rio, a charmer of ladies. That smile can kill an army of woman population. And this killer has a mysterious past that is known to few. Every story Has a Prince Charming, the wicked Witch and companions who helps the Princess or in this case may not be kept on reading to find out if Kazhini falls in love or would she rise in love, getting rid of her past?

5. Title: Love 2.0
Author: reaayu
Description: Destined to be? Well certainly my destiny does not depend on your unilateral assumptions, for a 27 year old man, you sure have read a plethora of romance novels. "Got lost in the library again?" I blurted out with dry hum He Walked towards me with his pocket "oh I see, still my sarcastic little -" 1 interrupted him before he could complete it and call me something that I have been dying to listen to since that day well Ashton, sarcastic "A laugh escaped his lips" love, verbal rejections can not disguise approvals of heart 'approvals? Yes, Little? Yes. Yours? Sorry to disappoint you but unlike many other things Repudiate when hearts break. Especially those of love "I said before before storming outside the cafe.

6. Title: Everything I Have
Author: empire_10
Description: She spends her days reading sad books and wishing that her senior year in high school would pass by as quickly as possible. Well, that was until Austin Wells appeared and everything she had ever wanted changed, but not everything would change, for the better ...

7. Title: I Dare You
Author: Marycrystal123
Description: Being stalked by someone, to the return of her ex, her life is turned upside down. Will she be able to to Solve the mystery and fall in love with the right guy?

8. Title: Hunted
Author: OhSoBritish
Description: A new real foundation, that puts everyone 's lives at stake. A newly found craving, that just scratches an itch nothing else can. A new person on the scene, who flips table like it Was their own hair. A new bond made, through new relations. All in the sequel, Hunted.

9. Title: Billion $ Bride
Author: Ellisa_Evans
Description: "A is yelled." You are a playboy! "I have a playboy!" And you are a nerd! There is no way that you will choose to marry a girl like you! "Alex yelled." You "The most annoying man in the whole school!" Kids! "Mr. Quince yelled then he looked at Alex." Son, she is your wife - to - be. "Ari, he is your to - be - husband, so behave," Mom said. "I will never marry this playboy," I said as i turned away "And, I will never marry this nerd!" He said as he Turned the other way. "Mr. Quince said." Never! "Alex and both yelled at the same time. Our parents sighed and muttered," How are we go? Ng to make them Fall in love with each other-

10. Title: Too Good To Be True
Author: high_key_sarcasm
Description: "It is sound too good to be true" In this group of friends with clashing personalities, life for them is never boring. Especially when they start falling for each Will the friendships Will the love be asked? Will the friendships (Will the friendships come and criticize their feelings they crushing down to reveal the feelings they are hiding behind it, and everything is revealed when they 're all? Last? Read to find out.

11. Title: Change For Love
Author: Giggles14LoveBear
Description: Dakota Mason has never been one with a normal teenage life She spend half her life being E'uthless and cold . Everyone she has ever loved abandonded her After her mother and stepfather was killed , the only person she had left was her half brother who abandoned her at the age of fifteen . Her real father is a ruthless , heartless and cold mafia leader and he wants her dead . Now she is headed to Portland where she knows her brother and his gang lives She did n't move because of him , that 's only a bonus . She wants to kill her father for revenge . But sometimes it 's hard to focus with a gang leader on your trail .

12. Title: Assassination Proclamation
Author: Shadow_Stone
Description: My job is simple. 1. Leave no evidence 2. Do not get caught 3. Never fall for the enemy After the death of her mother, Neveah is hardly noticed by her father. He says he wants nothing to do with her, Running away, she 's caught by the Organization and had her powers forcefully revealed. Turning her into an assassin they use her abilities to their advantage On her 51 mission As the only I can not have a musician, but an in killable target as well who can surprisingly get inside her mind. Humans tend to destroy the things they do not understand, or at least that 's what Neveah has been told. Demon the organization has ever let in the ranks, she 's always being watched by another operative. Will she ever be witching by another operative. ? Many questions flow through her head, but she knows she can not answer them. Well, at least not yet.