Teen Fiction- closed

Closed- if you vote your vote will be deleted

Teen Fiction:

1. Title: The Quietude Of Indie Stone
Author: MarianaQuemoirk
Description: After several traumatic incidences, Indie Stone looses her will to speak. She is must try and live her life, way with silence and time. Which does not go exactly as planned as she meets a charismatic Mama 's boy from Louisiana.

2. Title: Love Rhymes With Trouble
Author: POPTINTZ
Description: Yes, she took her hair off (well, wig I can say now) and then her false lashes, which I did not know fake and finally when she took her bra off and threw her boobs away, err ... I mean It is a boy I mean, he is a boy. Lyla, my strange dorm roommate is a boy. It gets worse, I knew exactly who this boy was. OH MY GOD. After realising That her dorm roommate, Lyla is not what she seems to be, Serena is stuck in a situation of epic awkwardness with no way out. I smell trouble ...

3. Title: The Writer And The Singer
Author: WorldQueen15
Description: Samantha Wynters is the Worldwide Bestselling Author of various novels, She 's the Queen when it comes to writing about romance and adventure but that' s not how her life is, Her fans adore her and are always supporting her, She 's satisfied with Xander De Luca is the World 's Favorite Singer, He' s the King When it comes to hitting high notes and breaking out in mindblowing performances. His fans love him and you can hear it from their screams During his performances * He loves the spotlight but he 's tired of his hectic schedule and life, so he has decided to take a break, He needs to act like a normal person, not a star, for that to happen Will he be able Will he get the vacation he is always wanted? What about Samantha? Will her life remain peaceful and quiet?

4. Title: Hidden And Gifted
Author: nmnavena
Description: High School . A word everyone dreads at some part of their lives because of the social system that exists there . But it 's even worse when you have to keep secrets from everyone and befriend your ex - friends just to make sure the secret does n't get out . Sixteen individual were best friends when they were younger . They managed to develop feelings for their friends in the group but refused to confess , thinking it was just a simple crush . They grew up , playing and pranking each other but they were separated by the social system when they attended middle school . They went their own ways and never spoke to each other for six years . They 're teenagers now and still have n't spoken to each other except a few . But secrets will bring them together again and they might never part their ways ever . Secrets that might protect or destroy them.

5. Title: Saving Mister Bully
Author: _xxChelseaxx_
Description: Bullying is horrible. They 're just people who have such a low self - esteem they have other people feel bad about themselves feel good. I never thought I' d say this but I feel bad for bullies. Maybe They just need a little bit of help?

6. Title: Breaking The Ice
Author: ShellyTeran777
Description: Valerie is back to Oakdale Town after three years to deal with property matters . The reason she left her home still holds her back and develops in her a cold , icy , antisocial nature , wanting to be left all alone . She pushes away everyone to avoid history repeat itself . Nathan Rivers , the popular golden boy of his school , thinks his neighbor , Valerie Spence , is arrogant and rude . On the first day of his Junior year , he is intrigued by the popularity of Valerie and her hatred towards his own rival , Alex Latcher . He sets out to find their past , only to become more determined to help Valerie . Karen Smith knows that , there is a much better person inside the hard - hearted Valerie , and that all she needs is a loyal friend and firm assurance . She puts up with her cold shoulder and gives her best to win her trust . Will Nathan and Karen be able to break the ice ? Will Valerie understand the value of friendship ?