"WHAT?" Niall yells. He pours me a shot, and pours one for himself. "It's legal here" I look at Louis, and he's just smiling. I take the shot, and everyone cheers.

"Oh hardy har. I don't even understand how you guys like that stuff" I say after that gross drink.

"Oh we don't like it, we just do it because it makes for a good time" Harry replies.

After a couple more shots, I start to feel sick. Like really sick. I try to find Louis, but I can't. So, I just tell Liam that I'll be back in a minute.

I jog down the hallway and make my way to the bedroom. Liam apparently followed me, because as soon as I sit down, I hear him say "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Probably shouldn't do that ever again. I knew there was a reason I hadn't drank before"

He laughed. I sat on the bed for a minute to get my bearings. I stood up and we headed back down the hallway. I went in the kitchen to make some food, since drunk people are hungry people. "Do you want some help?" Liam asks.

"Only if you want to, I don't want you to feel like you have to" I replied.

"Sure" he smiles. I haven't really had a whole ton of time with the other guys, and I feel kind of bad about it. A thought popped into my head.

"Liam, do you think that you, Niall, and Harry could help me with something?"

"Uh... What's that?"

"I want to surprise Louis before the tour starts back up"

"Oh yeah. Sure, that shouldn't be a problem" I throw the pizzas in the oven. I smile and walk into the living room. After we eat, Liam drives the other two home, leaving Louis and I home alone at last.

I decided to put a movie in the dvd player. Louis sat down on the couch, and I laid down. I put my head on his lap and watched the movie. He started playing with my hair. About halfway through the movie, Louis looked at me and said "Babe, is everything okay?"

I gave him a weak smile and said "Yeah. I'm fine"

He adjusted a little bit. I sat up and looked at him. He paused the movie and said "Mel, I know something's wrong. You can talk to me"

I sighed. "Nothing's wrong. I promise" I gave him another weak smile.

He turned to face me, crossed his arms, and with a slight smirk said "Oh really?" I knew what this meant. I tried to get up and run away, but I couldn't. He started tickling me, and I couldn't stop laughing. He pinned me down on the couch. During my struggle, I didn't even notice that he had made his way on top of me. He had one leg on either side of my waist, and my arms held down above my head. He leaned down and whispered "You're not winning this one Davis"

"Oh neither are you Tommo" I smiled at him. We basically had a staring contest until he gave in and started kissing me. I smiled into the kiss. "What's so funny?" He chuckled.

I leaned in like I was about to kiss him, and whispered "I win".

I pushed him off of me and ran toward our bedroom. He caught up to me, said "Oh no you didn't" and grabbed me by the stomach. He turned me around to face him, similar to this morning. This time though, he picked me up and started kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck. He pulled my torso as close as it could possibly get to his. Eventually, he walked to our room, still kissing me.

Once we got there, he fumbled with my jacket. Yes, I was still wearing my jacket. He got that off then went for my shirt. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me very hungrily. I took his shirt off of him, only breaking our kiss for the brief moment it took for that to go over his head. I then went for his belt. He gladly helped me with this one. Once his belt was off, he took my arms and put them above my head again. He pushed himself against my body. I could feel myself being turned on with every microsecond. I pushed him toward our bed, and we fell on it. I've been thinking about this all day he whispered. He slowly takes off my jeans, bra, and his jeans. Louis please I beg. I'd been thinking about it all day as well. I couldn't wait to do this.

*************************************************

I wake up early the next morning and throw on some sweatpants that I don't think are mine and a t-shirt. I look at the calendar. 1 year ago today is when my life completely changed. The day I met my current boyfriend. May 30th. And on June 18th, Louis asked me to be his girlfriend. I smiled and walked into the kitchen. I started cooking some breakfast for the two of us. I glance at the clock and realize that it's only 7:30. This is later than normal, but oh well. Louis somehow snuck up behind me, and squeezed me by my stomach. "Good morning beautiful" he mumbles. I continue cooking and smile. "Happy anniversary" he mumbles again.

I snap my head, turn around and smile at him. "I didn't think you'd remember"

"Of course I would. I could never forget the day we met. And to think, the only reason we met was because Sarah fainted" I chuckled at that thought.

"I remember the day you took us to the London eye. When I got scared, you grabbed onto me and whispered I'll never let you fall"

"It's still true. I won't"

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked

"Well, we don't have anything yet. But I have an idea, let's go to the zoo. Then we can go to the beach"

Just then, there's a knock at the door. Oh boy. Louis answers it today since I'm not presentable (aka I don't have a bra on). He closes the door, and he's holding a package. "It's for you" he says, confused. I have to say though, I'm just as confused as he is.

I open the package, and inside there are a dozen red roses. There's a note in the bottom of the box. Happy anniversary love. Here's to 50 more. I look at Louis and he's just smiling. "Oh and by the way, we're not going to the zoo. We're going somewhere nicer than that. I love you" He comes over and kisses me.

"I love you too, Louis"

*************************************************

If you're still reading this, you're dedicated. Oh my. So I found an old phone around my house and saw wattpad. The story that opened up was this one, so I felt like I needed to update it. I don't know how long this will go on for, but I can at least try to give it an ending.

- Melanie <3