Chapter... uhh... whichever number's next?

Start from the beginning

I wiped my eyes, and stood. I let out a shaky laugh, "I just wanted to come and see how you guys were... plus, I was really bored at home, Jack's studying like the little nerd he is." I folded my arms and pouted, while all four of them stared at me blankly.

"Who's Jack?" Sakura asked, and I grinned.

"He's my brother." I gave Naruto and Sasuke a look- seeing as they already knew Jack, they'd know he wasn't my brother, but they would have to just go along with it.

"You have a brother? I always assumed that you didn't have any family, seeing as you arrived as the only one of your clan..." Sakura said, "Can we meet him?"

I bit my lip, "Er, not today. Some other time, maybe?" I laughed uneasily; would they see him and tell instantly that we weren't related? Or would Sasuke and Naruto blow my cover?

"Oh, all right." I'm such a worrier kid now. I used to be so carefree... I guess hating your life does that.

Ohmygod. I'm becoming such an emo!! I think Sasuke must have infected me with his emo disease. Probably when he kissed me. If he even did kiss me. Did he kiss me? I can't remember. Maybe I should ask him.

"Sasuke, the other day, when I was going to sleep, did you ki-?!" I cut off by a pale hand being pressed over my mouth, stopping me from speaking.

"Ahahaha, funny girl, funny girl." Sasuke's face was bright red, and he wore a nervous smile (which, I might add, was extremely out of character for him), as the three others just stared at us in confusion. Sasuke leaned closer and hissed in my ear, "Shut up, Charlie!"

I frowned, and stuck my tongue out to get him to let go of me. He quickly removed his hand, cringing, and wiping my saliva off on his shirt. Honestly. Such a weirdo. He's had blood on him before, and he's unfased by that, but when it comes to saliva...

"What? All I was asking is if you kissed me the other day."

"WHAT?!" Both Naruto and Sakura bellowed, and Sasuke facepalmed. Sakura burst into tears, and Naruto was fuming. "YOU KISSED CHARLIE?!"

Sasuke glared at me for the trouble I had caused him, and I just shrugged. I didn't see what the problem is, it was only a kiss. Why were they all so het up about it? I kiss people all the time- Zoey, Tommy, Jack, my Mom and Dad... Sasuke and I are friends, and I kiss my friends all the time! Maybe only on the cheek, but still. And I kissed Haku-kun... well, he kissed me... but I suppose that was kind of... different... seeing as that wasn't exactly in a friend-type way... though it was very sweet.

I quickly shoved the thoughts of Haku away as the depression started to creep over me once more, and focused on the situation at hand.

"Sasuke-kun... you don't love her, do you?" Sakura wailed, tears streaming down her cheeks, "I thought you loved me!!"

"TEME!!" Naruto seemed really pissed, "WE HAD A DEAL!!"

"Dobe, this doesn't breach it!" Sasuke retorted. I just stared at them blankly. Deal?

"I THINK IT DOES!! YOU KISSED HER, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!" Naruto roared.

"But she didn't resist!!" Sasuke was getting pissed now, too.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" Naruto launched himself at Sasuke, only to be caught by the collar by Kakashi, who had finally decided to intervene. I was so confused. Just what was going on?

"Okay, that's enough. Look, you're upsetting the girls." Kakashi said, sending a meaningful look to both of the boys. I was kind of upset; I didn't like seeing them fight, they were both my friends. Sakura was crying, but for the same reason from a few minutes ago.