Coming Soon!

This is the awaited (oh sure...) sequel to my first Isaac Lahey fanfic 'Colors'. I know tit is going to take a while for me to start writing this but I want to thank every single one of you who helped me and read my story... I don't know how you're still here, it sucks!

Now, here comes the cute part of this entire thing: I want to thank some people personally because I just love them so much and this story would be without bem.
So, a big and warm shoutout to:

mafaldacerejinha , you're amazing girl! And your character is coming. Don't worry :)

rafaelcecio , the avid reader that is always ready to comment his thoughts on my chapters.

RubenCecio , the never forgotten twin, and another amazing reader and friend.

latebutfate , the cute girl who loves Teen Wolf and the guys as much as I do. Sorry but Isaac is mine.

loveanime1899 , who has been here since the beginning and writes some quality stuff *wink wink*. If you know what I mean.

voidambrose , who has amazing covers AND amazing fanfic, that's why I decided to write some of my own as well.

And Dani the boy, my love, thank you for being there when I thought I would never write again. Thank you for encouraging me to never give up.

Now that this is all over, i hope you enjoy the soundtrack I'm going to post soon, and the chapters to come. Let's hope you won't want to kill me like what happened with the last chapters of 'Colors'. :)

Love you guys.
Bye