One

Louisa Lloyd

Louisa Lloyd

Have you ever wondered what happens to your loved ones after you're gone? How they feel after you suddenly disappear without a trace? How they react to daily challenges now that they don't have to be around you anymore?

This is one of the thoughts that has been throbbing inside my mind since I left Beacon Hills. Since I left the guy I thought I loved behind. Since I left the only family I had left, along with friends I will never forget.

You may be asking yourself why I am suddenly so grumpy about my life and why I left the perfect environment.

One of the reasons is the visions I had during my last days in Beacon Hills. Constantly seeing my dead body next to Isaac's was too much for my already damaged mind. I knew that being there was endangering their safety so I left.

Ever since I first saw my last day on earth, I wanted to leave as fast as I could. They're better off without me. Their lives are no longer in danger.

Living in New York for the past three months hasn't been easy. My roommate, Annabeth, is a sweetheart but we have our discussions every now and then, mostly about who should clean the kitchen after our meals.

We always end up laughing and cleaning together.

Okay, let me explain my current situation, I can feel you're all a little confused.

I left Beacon Hills. Are you with me?

I found a job here in New York and managed to finish junior year here in a school near my apartment. Annabeth is a year older than me and goes to college. While she is a full-time student, I'm dedicated to my job as much as I am to school. The small hairdresser just a few meters from the school is where I spend most of my time, earning as much as I can to support myself and pay my bills.

At the tender age of seventeen, here I am, a teenager lost in New York City, a Seer who can see the future as she wishes- and Death if I touch someone's skin for the first time- and a Werewolf that almost killed her roommate last month during the full moon.

I have a few friends here and there, mostly my clients, but none of them are like Scott and Stiles, or even Allison.

Since them, since Beacon Hills, my relationships became more guarded. I developed plenty of friendships over the weeks, but most are surface-deep. Even those I trust, like Anna and a few other schoolmates, don't know the real me.

The cold-blooded Werewolf, the cruel Seer.

I tried contacting my friends after I left, I even wrote them a few letters but never dared to send them. They probably hate me for leaving right when they needed me, but I couldn't wait any longer. I just hope the whole situation with Jackson and the Kanima ended well for them.

The longer I stayed, more danger I would be putting them through.

I heard a few clients whispering stuff, and I know most of those people are werewolves. How? Don't question it, I can smell it on them. They were talking about the Alpha Pack that was traveling around the country, towards a paranormal town.