Unknown Territory

<My POV> (Sasha)
Bright Lights. A cold chill fills the room. Darkness trying to seep in from the other side. The ragged and dusty curtains seemed like a filter between me and what was like another place, except their side was in darkness, hidden by the night. I attempted to sit up. It felt as if I'd been shattered into a million pieces, like a mirror that had been smashed with rage, barley able to move, not easily fixed. I guess thats what happens when your body gets filled with tons of bullets, all at once.

Looking more closely around the room the only things I could see were dull grey walls and wires, they were all attached to me and some sort of big computer. I was about to attempt to sit up when some people dressed in all black with hoods and balaclavas bust into the room, more BH members. Two of them step aside to reveal another member, who then slowly walked towards the medical bed thing that I was currently lying on, "How are you feeling?" the voice said through some kind of voice changer "Uh, a tiny bit better I suppose, but I still can't -" I was cut off "I dont care what you can't do right now" the person says before turning towards the other members who were still stood by the doorway "Move the septic to the holding cell, now." the other members then move from the doorway and started pulling out wires and tubes from my body, I cried out in pain as the places that once had needles and wires in were now being covered with simple patches and bandages that were trying to keep the blood inside my body. "I told you! We need her alive!" the leading person shouts at the other members. They finished tying bandages and I was then slung onto one of the members shoulders before being carried off through other sections of the building.

As I was over this guys shoulder I was looking round at all the different rooms and sections in this "facility" or what ever the hell I'd been taken too, there was one which had a big glass window in it and I could vaguely see a big sort of chair on the inside, possibly and electric chair?. Next there was a very small room which had an electric symbol on it which I assumed was the power supplies and generators for this place.
The rooms that followed weren't very interesting, just filled with lots of people, some wearing lab coats while others were wearing the same black outfits as the people from earlier. But then I saw a room that captured my attention, it was a giant room with very small windows except these windows had been boarded up and sealed by the looks of things, I suddenly heard lots of high pitched sounds, kind of like a scream or a cry. Before we got to far away I quickly said to the person who was carrying me "what's that room?" He stops and points "you mean this room?" He says pointing the one I was talking about, I try and nod my head in response. "This room you cannot know about but all I can tell you is that you'll be in there soon enough my dear" the person said with a snarl in their voice. I shiver slightly and begin to wonder what the room was used for.

A few minutes later, I saw that we'd entered a long, dimly lit, corridor that didn't look like it was used very often. I was still over this persons shoulder and I was slowly trying to gather my thoughts on what was going on and where I was. All I knew was that I was in unkown territory, captured by our enemies.
I was still being carried down this dingey corridor until they suddenly came to a hault, a metal door was opened to what looked like a some kind of cross between a jail cell and an old room in a disused science lab. Just as I was taking in the sight of the room, I was thrown off the persons shoulder, at full power, onto the cell floor, "You'll be staying here, don't even think about trying to get out, or you and your friends lives will all be at stake" the person says before closing the cell door and walking off back down the corridor.

I slowly tried to push my self off of the concrete ground, but to no avail, I just ended up rolling over onto my back while wincing in pain slightly. So instead I decided to examine the cell that I'd been placed in, it had a metal bed frame with what looked like an old sofa mattress on it, a small not very well made wooden shelf and a hatch near the locked door, for which I assumed was where I'd be given some form of food, whatever that may be.

A few minutes later I decided to try and get up once more, this time I succeeded. I got up off of the cold concrete floor and lie down on my "bed" which wasn't that much more comfortable, I mean if they were going for the "prison cell" type of feel, then this room is pretty accurate in terms of making you feel like a hostage / experiment with no means of escape or freedom.
I stoped thinking about my surroundings and instead thought about the other Septics back "home" in the cage, how did they react? Do they even care? Do they know where I am? Are Jack and wraith safe? Are all of the others ok? Are us Septics even safe anymore?
All these questions ran through my head when suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by the power going out, I hear footsteps moving along the corridor "one of them is trying to escape, go into lockdown until you find them. They cannot see the outside world" I heard more muffled voices and then more footsteps fading down the corridor.
What the hell was that all about? And what did the person mean by "they cannot see the outside world",surely there's got to be something big going on here, right?