Chapter 1: The Encounter

Start from the beginning

Walking some more around i saw a figure clad in blue in a distance. I couldn't make out who it was so I got closer. Unintentionally, making my presence felt. The figure, a woman, tensed as I got closer. I tilted my head to the side as I watched the woman fidget.

Elsa's P.o.v.

"W-what are you doing here? Who are you? What do you want?!" I asked, nervous yet strongly, to the stranger who is somewhat flying.

He was wearing a blue hoodie and had this crooked wooden staff. I have never seen him before. He is obviously not from around here.

Jack's P.o.v.

I was a little taken aback. I was never used to people reacting like that. It was life changing.

"Uh hey. I was just wandering around. Sorry." This too was new to me. I was never at any loss for words at any one-especially not a woman.

Elsa's P.o.v.

"Wandering around? Hm.. So you dont have any intentions, whatsoever, that could harm my kingdom? Tell me the truth or i will freeze you to death!"

Jack's P.o.v.

I snapped out from my mini day dream. Right in front of me was a very angry lady. Beautiful lady. But angry.

"Wait..did she just say that she'll freeze me to death?" I thought. My signature grin came slowly, decorating my face. "Oh this will be fun."

"Freeze me to death? Whooaa whoooaa whoaaa.. Slow down ice queen. I was just here to have some fun. No murderous or whatever intentions. Not unless you count throwing snowballs at random strangers at varying speeds then that's a different case."

I stuck my staff out in front of me and leaned unto it. Looking at someone with a challenging grin was always my favorite past time.

Elsa's P.o.v.

I was shocked by the fact that he had this grin written across his face right after I threatened to kill him.

"That depends on how big the snowballs are..." I tried to match his cockiness. "...for example..." I raised my arms forming a huge snowball. It was two times bigger than my own head. I gave him a taunting look and an evil smile.

Jack's P.o.v.

I looked at the more than average snowball floating above the woman's head. With my mouth forming a little "o" in amazement, I gently lift myself from my staff and blatantly stare at the snowball as if I hadn't saw one in my life-well considering that someone, besides myself, could make snow out of thin air then it kind of technically is. Then my gaze fall back to the woman.

"Might as well have some fun." I said to myself.

"That thing? Pfft. You call that a snowball? It wouldn't even hurt me in the slightest."

I spread out my arms tauntingly.

Elsa's P.o.v.

"Oh, that's it! Who does this person think he is?! I'm the queen of this kingdom and he dares to underestimate me?! He is really getting on my nerves!" I screamed my thoughts inside my head. Or so i thought...

Jack's P.o.v:

"Ooh you're a queen? Then my apologies, your highness. I didn't know that a stranger like me looking for some fun is not allowed in your kingdom." I grinned again. Being polite was never one of my strong points.

"Gonna throw that ball or not?"

Elsa's P.o.v

"Wait, what? How did you...? Did i just say...?" I felt my cheeks turning red from embarrassment. I had just screamed my inner thoughts to this complete stranger..

I shook my head trying to grasp the situation in front of me, cleared my throat and made the huge snowball disappear into thin air.

"Since you apologized, I will not. May I ask for your name?"

Jack's P.o.v.

"I'm Jack Frost. The guardian of all things fun and highly amusing shenanigans that go bump in the night." I said proudly.

"And what about you queen of this kingdom? May i have your name?" I smiled trying to suppress my amusement for this gorgeous lady in front of me.

Her flushed cheeks makes me want to fluster her more. She may have not notice it but her eyes widen a little more when she's frustrated. Time to take it up a notch.

I reach down and pretended to pick something from the ground.

"A pretty flower for a pretty lady?" I said as I made an ice flower out of thin air.

Elsa's P.o.v

I stood as if I had just frozen myself. He was offering me a flower made out of ice... His ice! "You can control ice as well?" I asked this man who is apparently named Jack Frost.

He just grinned and nodded.

I was left speechless. I never knew that there was someone else who had the same abilities as I. I just stood there and stared at the ice flower he made.

"Uhm.. Are you still there, ice queen?" He said, letting out a laugh.

I looked up. He was staring at me. Our eyes gazed at each other's and I immediately realized that I totally spaced out.

"Oh, yeah, I'm still here. I'm sorry. It's just that I never knew that there was someone out there who was like me." I flashed him a smile. "Queen Elsa... Of Arendelle. And thank you for the flower." I started to blush again.

Jack's P.o.v

The queen, Elsa, accepted my flower. I grinned at her. Placing my hand in front of me, I made a circling motion. My eyes locked with hers again.

"So how about that snowball? Wanna go?"

Elsa's P.o.v.

"Yeah, sure, as long as you don't destroy anything." I laughed a little, still blushing.

Jack's P.o.v

Starting with a little snow, I threw the ball straight at her face. I chuckled a little as her eyes met to look at the puff of snow on her nose.

"Cute."

Aaaaaahh! Okay.. So, i know it's messy. This is a jelsa ship.. Obviously. I did it with a friend and we RP'd sooo.. There is a lot of p.o.v's.. Sorry for that.. But it's better if the character is speaking their lines with their own P.o.v. Sooo, i maintained it that way. I hope you liked it.. :)) feel free to comment and give suggestions. :))))