| Contest 8 |

I am back people! Yay! Hurrah! I'm so sorry this took so gosh darn long! I finally applied to art school and am eagerly awaiting to see if I got accepted (eek!) so I'm free to make as many poetry contests as I wish. Freedom is bliss let me tell you.

Many thanks to all you lovelies who have wished me luck and waited patiently for these little contests of mine to resume! It means a lot <3

Okay, lets get to the part we've all been waiting for! Without further ado, contest 8:

The theme for this contest is Hidden Things

It doesn't matter if its hidden feelings, hidden superpowers or a person hiding out in the woods. Just include something about hiding and your 100% good.

AND, for extra fun, include the words:

Fire

Weightless

Bones

Have fun everyone! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

I just realized how many exclamations I used haha.

_________________________________________________________________

So, for you new poets joining who don't know how things work around here: Welcome, first of all. Second, to enter this poem just comment your poem below or send it to me through PM.

Please do not send me the link to the poem! I can't stress this enough! I will not except a poem in this form ,I'm sorry.

(Votes are also appreciated but not necessary to enter *wink wink*)

Deadline: March 4th 11:00 PM

Results: March 6th 11:00 PM at the latest.

| PRIZES |

Aa prize you get your name and poem posted in this book saying you're the winner and you get to brag about it for the rest of your life!

Don't forget, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask through comment or private message!

Stay lovely ✨