| Contest 1 |

Welcome to the first contest everyone!

This weeks theme is something I chose because I would just love to write (and have) a poem for this theme.

This weeks poem theme is Fairytales.

Yep, that's right.

It doesn't matter the fairytale, whether it's a Grimm classic or a little known African folk tale that you use as inspiration for your poem.

Greek myths however, are excluded.

Please make sure your poem is under 500 words. The word minimum is 20.

Don't forget, to enter you to simply have to send your poem just private message me and read the rules at the beginning of this book and you're entered!
(Please do not send me the link to the poem)

Please include the name of the fairytale your poem is based off of with your poem when you message it to me.

Deadline: August 4th 11:00 PM

Results: August 7th 12:00 PM at the latest (I'm hoping to have them up sooner, but this week is going to be super crazy for me so I'm giving myself a lot of time)

Now for . . .

| PRIZES |

| 1st Place |

• Poem featured in this book

• The results page dedicated to you

• Shoutout on my account

• Book cover (if needed)

| 2nd Place |

• Poem featured in this book

• Shoutout on my account

• Book cover (if needed)

| 3rd Place |

• Poem published in this book

• Shout out on my account

And that's it folks! Remember, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask through comment or private message.

Also: Have fun with it! I'm not very serious over here. Just write your little poetic hearts out and don't worry about what anyone thinks.

Stay lovely ✨