Chapter 15

The next day, Jeff took Lydia deep into the woods with her sword and his knife. He planned on teaching her how to fight one-on-one before how to deliver a final blow to the victim.

"Okay, so you're going to come at me and attack me," explained Jeff. "I'll show you step by step what to do, okay?"

Lydia frowned. "I don't know, Jeff. I really don't wanna hurt you."

"Lydia, it's only for practice okay. If you do cut me it is okay, I promise."

Lydia nodded. "Okay, Jeff."

They began to fight and continued for hours. In the end, Jeff only had one scratch on him. Lydia stood proudly, happy that she had done well for her first time. As they were about to leave, Slender and BEN appeared.

"Jeff, we need to teach Lydia how to use her powers now," said Slender.

Lydia looked at Jeff. "What powers?"

Jeff sighed. "You can control how people feel, physically and mentally. Slender is going to show you how to use those powers."

"Okay, where do we start?"

Slender explained to Lydia that she would need to focus on BEN and get him to feel pain, or any other feeling or emotion. By the time she got the hang of it, BEN didn't even know what he was feeling anymore. Lydia felt proud of herself by the time they got back to the house; she told everyone what she accomplished and they were proud of her as well. Jeff picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom before setting her down on the bed.

"I was thinking," he said in a whisper. "Why don't we get our own house, that way it'll just be the two of us and we won't have to worry about people walking in on us if we decide to do something naughty."

Lydia blushed. "I like that idea, but I don't think Slendy would like that very much."

"Who cares? I'll talk to him in the morning about it. For now, why don't we have a little fun?"

A dark blush spread across Lydia's face as Jeff ran his hand down her leg. His lips soon found hers and within minutes, both of them were lost in each other once again. Lydia smiled softly as she looked up at Jeff. He looked down at her and turned a dark shade of red as he continued to push inside of her. Their hands locked as they continued to move with each other. As they reached their climax, Jeff was too late about pulling out. He looked at Lydia with apologetic eyes and quickly pulled out, watching as his seed spilled from her.

"Lydia, I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I should've pulled out sooner."

Lydia felt herself blush. "Jeff, it's okay. I want a baby but if you don't then I understand. I can care for the baby..."

Jeff smashed his lips against hers before she could finish. When he pulled away, he wrapped his arms tightly around him.

"I want this baby too, Lydia," he whispered. "I just don't want anything bad to happen."

Lydia felt hot tears run down her cheeks and on to Jeff's shoulder; she wrapped her arms tightly around him as she thought of their baby. Would he or she look like Jeff before his accident? Would the baby be trained to be a killer like she and Jeff?

"Lydia, I love you so much," whispered Jeff. "You don't know how happy you've made me. You showed me that I'm not completely insane."

Lydia smiled and pressed her lips against Jeff's. "Can Slender tell if I'm pregnant or not?"

"Slender! Get your skinny ass up here!"

A moment later, Slendy appeared in front of them. "Jeff, I would appreciate it if you and Lydia called me when you actually had clothes on."