"And that guy who's sleeping beside you is Shu,"

You blinked.
"Sleeping beside me?"  You asked and looked beside you and saw Shu sleeping.

I flinched and scoot away from him.

Then I looked around and saw the girl.

"Who's the chick?" I asked and I saw her blushed.

"That's Yui Komori, our Sacrificial Bride," Kanato answered for me and I nodded.

"Okay so you're my new room mates right? Then show me my room then. Don't leave me hanging," I said and stood up lifting Yuri up and placing him on the ground.

I started to walk and I abruptly stopped and glared at them.

"If one of you touched my cat, you'll never see your world ever again," I said and continued to walk, Yuri following me.

Yui finally let go from Ayato's grasp and ran towards me.

"I-I'll show you where to go," Yui offered and I smiled.

"Arigatō, Yui-chan," I said and she blushed.

-3rd POV-

As both Yui and (M/N) arrived at his room, (M/N) asked Yui.

"Yui-chan? Can I ask you something?" He asked at Yui. She looked at him and nodded.

"About what Kanato said, you being their sacrificial bride, did you turned into a vampire?" He asked and Yui flinched. (M/N) sighs and opened the door.

"Nevermind, I already knew the answer. C'mon Yuri," (M/N) said as Yuri the cat went inside and (M/N) closed the door.

"Um bye," Yui said awkwardly and left.

-(M/N)'s POV-

Closing the door, I heard Yui bid goodbye and left. I sigh and placed my bags on the bed and opening one of them then I found one of my first aid kit. I smiled in relief and grabbed it and removed the cloth on my arm. I started to clean it them bandaging it till it was fully covered.

I sigh again and sat on my bed. Yuri jumped on my lap and purred. I smiled and petted him. Suddenly, he's ears pricked up and looked at the window. I looked up and saw a black cat with strange violet eyes.

I blinked my eyes and called it.

"Here, kitty kitty," I said and it wet inside the room and rubbed itself on my legs. I smiled and lifted it up.

"Ah! You're a girl, well hello lil kitty," I said and she meowed and Yuri looked at her an pounce on her. And they started to interact with each other.

I chuckled and I heard someone shouted from outside.

"Neko! Neko! Where are you?" Subaru's voice can be heard outside. The black cat looked at me and Yuri then left.

"Well, looks like you have a play mate," I said to Yuri and laid on to my bed.

"Or should I say 'Mate' " I said and Yuri hissed. I laughed and petted his soft fur.

"I'm kidding Yuri! I'm just kidding," I said and he laid down beside me.

"Huh, Dad's calling me," I said to myself and putting it in speaker.

Dad: (M/N)! Glad you picked up!
You: Yeah, yeah.
Dad: So? How's life?
You: Oh it's pretty fine actually, living with seven blood-sucking guys and a petite girl, almost died of blood loss. Yeah, it is fine.
Dad: Yikes! Forgot about that. Karl's family and himself are vampires to be precise. Me and Karl were best friends since we were young, I did met his sons but I haven't met their 'Sacrificial Bride'
You: You're friends with Mr. Sakamaki!?!
Dad: I'm a half-incubus and half-vampire, I thought you knew that?
You: I did. It's just that, I didn't knew you were friends with a guy with freaking three wives and six sons.
Dad: Just forget about that okay? Anywho, I'm enrolling you in a night school.
You: Great, I have to live with them. And now I have to go to school again! Dad, I'm an adult!
Dad: But you're still learning, you were homeschooled remember?
You: Ugh, fine. Point taken. But I am angry at you.
Dad: I know you still love me~
You: Shut up.
Dad:*Laughs* All right. I already told one of Karl's sons to prepare your new uniform. Any requests?
You: When I come back, I want a Black Lambourgini.
Dad: *Laughs* Will do. Bye (M/N)!
You: Bye Dad.

The call ended and I groan in frustration.

Great, I'm going to a night school with this blood-suckers. They're all

Suckers for blood