Chapter Ten

Alivia

"Haha, you did Carmen, your really did." I chuckled sarcastically, my blood was boiling.

"Do you have makeup in ya purse?" I asked pushing away from the table, with a smile on my face.

"Uh yea, why?" She asked confused.

"Can you walk with me to the ladies room please." I said getting up from the table. She did the same.

"We'll be back, baby." I said to Jada who was sitting there looking as confused as Carmen did.

I just smiled to reassure her, even though I was fuming on the inside. How could she say that in front of Jada like that?

We walked to the restroom and I made sure no one was in there.

It wasn't, so I turn and locked the door.

"What are you d--"

Before she had a chance to finish,I swung arm back and I slapped her across her face causing her to fall on to the floor in shock.

"The next time you pull some shit like that, you will get it worse than that." I said stand over her. She held her face, while tears streamed from her eyes.

It took everything in me not to hurt her more than I already did. I can't believe she just basically told Jada we fucked.

I helped her up and made her turn to the mirror.

"Now, fix your makeup and meet us back at the table."

"With a smile." I added kissing her cheek and walking out.

When I made it back to the table, Jada was talking to the girls and I sat down with the biggest smile, telling her how much I appreciated this whole day.

"Where's Carmen?" Jada asked. I just told her she was fixing her self up.

She smiled and I leaned over and kissed her lips as Carmen made her way back to the table.

When I look at her she quickly put a small smile on her face. Good girl... I thought.

It wasn't the first time I had to put Carmen back in her place... I try not to be that type of person, but once someone bring it out, there is no stopping it. I guess since it's been a while she thought she could do what she wanted. She thought wrong.

Carmen wasn't as talkative as before, so I'm guessing she got the message.

The rest of the night was perfect though.

*

"Babe, what happened between you and Carmen in the restroom earlier? She seem different after y'all came out?" Jada questioned while taking her earrings off in the vanity mirror.

It was around two in the morning and we had recently made it back home.

I honesty don't feel like being questioned by Jada tonight, but I also don't want to start an argument either.

"Oh I don't know, baby. She was fine when I left." I said sitting at the edge of the bed taking my heels off.

"Hhm, Well she also said something about a 'present' she gave you... what was it?" She asked turning towards me.