Kyle x Reader - Valentine's Day Special

"Hm hmm hmm hmm.~" You hum to yourself as you look at all of the Valentine's Day decorations on the way to your locker. Smiling, you carefully place your books inside to avoid crushing your gift for Kyle. It was Valentine's Day and you had gotten him something he's wanted for a long time and being so excited to give it to him you brought it to school.

"Hey (y/n)!" The guy who was just occupying your thoughts, appears to the side of you and kisses your cheek sweetly.

"Hey Kyle." You turn and smile, hiding the gift behind your back.

"Happy Valentine's Day love." He smiles back.

"Happy Valentine's Day." As you reveal the gift to him and his smile grows.

"You didn't have to get me anything (y/n)." His gaze shifts from the box to your eyes.

"Just open it." You push the small box that has a red bow on top, into his hands. His expression changes to one of complete shock as he opens it.

"Oh my god...." Inside lye two tickets to see Cure live, singing their album Disintegration.

"No way....How did you get these?! I thought they were sold out?!"

"I got them right before they did, it was my lucky day I guess." He puts the box down in your open locker, before grabbing your hips and lifting you up in the air. You giggle as he spins around then slowly lowers you into a kiss.

"Thank you so much (y/n), this is an amazing gift. I love you." Feet now touching the ground and hands still on his shoulders, you pull him down for another kiss.

"I love you too." He hugs you before grabbing the box again.

"Remember, be at my house at 7:30 tonight."

"I know!" You call to his quickly retreating figure, jogging down the hall.

"7:30!" He yells one more time, to confirm you know for the tenth time that day.

"Okay!" Giggling, you finish taking care of your stuff before heading home.

(Time Skip)

Now in your room, you roll around on your bed, frustrated that time didn't pass by as fast as you wanted it to. You had already picked up your room, watched all the new videos online, and showered. But you still had an hour left before you should leave.

"Ughh, just be 7:30 already! I want to see Kyle!"

*Ding*

Rolling over again you grab your phone that had just gone off with a text.

Kyle - I finished a little early, put on your (f/c) dress and come over....I can't wait to see you ❤

Your cheeks warm up slightly at reading the text.

'He was thinking the same thing I was.'

(Y/n) - Be there in a few ❤

After hitting send you walk over to your closet and pull out the dress Kyle wanted you to wear. Quickly, you slip it on and apply some light makeup before sliding on your favorite flats and heading out to Kyle's.

(Time Skip)

You pull into his surprisingly empty drive way and get out of your mom's car. Walking up to the front door you notice a small sticky note with the words 'come in' on it. You smile and take it down while stepping inside.

"Kyle!" There's no reply to your call as you close the door behind yourself and place the note down on a table by the entrance. When you first walked in you noticed a delicious smell and a trail of red, pink, and white flower petals leading into the dinning room.