Stan x Reader - Video Games

It was Friday night and that can only mean one thing, video game night! You and Stan had made plans to play games all night again, but this time there was going to be a little twist.

You arrive at his house at 6:20 pm and knock on the door. Stan opens it and smirks down at you.

"Ready to get your ass handed to you (y/n)?" His voice is cocky causing a smirk of your own to form.

"In your dreams Marsh. You know I'm going to win." Walking into the house, you take off your jacket and shoes then head into the kitchen, Stan following closely behind.

"Hey Miss. Marsh." You greet his mom with a smile.

"Hello (y/n), Stan told me you were coming over. Video game night?" She smiles.

"Yes ma'am." Nodding, your smile turns to a grin.

"Kick his butt good." She sends you a wink.

"Hey!" Stan pouts.

"Oh and there's leftover pizza on the stove, feel free to anything in the kitchen. And Stanley you better be on your best behavior."

"Mom!" You grab a slice of pizza and watch as Stan's mom embarrasses him some more.

"Ughhh, come on (y/n)." He grumbles and takes your free hand, pulling you towards the stairs.

"Have a good night Miss. Marsh!"

"Good luck (y/n)!" She calls back as Stan tugs you up the stairs and into his room. You close the door behind yourself and sit on his desk chair. Across from you, Stan grabs the first game of the pile you and him had selected at school, "Street Fighter."

"Alright, let's get started." Stan says, popping the game in.

"Eager to lose I see."

"Ha! I don't think so (y/n), not with what's at stake." He smirks and hands you a controller.

"Well there's no way I'm going to lose. So you're just going to have to do what I sayyy."

"Yeah right, I'm going to win and then you're going to have to do what I sayyy."

"Shake on it Marsh." You lift your hand and give him a stern look. He grabs your hand firmly and shakes.

"The loser has to do WHATEVER the winner says. Deal?" He puts emphasis on the whatever.

"Deal." You agree and copy his smirk.

"Then let the games begin." You both turn towards the TV, Stan now sitting on his bed. He picks Ryu and you pick your girl, Chun Li. The round begins and you immediately get Chun Li to do her rapid kicking move, knowing Stan would try to get a grab in first. It didn't work for him and it allows you to take off some of his health. The battle continues with the two of you trading attacks, but in the end you win.

"Aha! I won!" You cheer.

"You won't have the same luck the next round."

"Luck? Please, I could beat you with my eyes closed."

"Yeah, yeah, you better hurry up or I'm hitting start without you."

"Oh no you don't. I won Marsh, and you know what that means." You walk over to him and lean down, with your hands on your hips.

"You have to do what I say." He rolls his eyes, standing up to hover over you, smiling.

"Fine. What is it you want me to do? And it can only be one thing."

"I know, I know. Now, you have to...sing a song about how hot I am." He snickers.

"Really? That's it? Wow (y/n) that's pretty lam-"