Chapter 6.5

Prince Marcus POV

A unberable pain struck through me jerking my self of my bed, as I fell to the cold floor.After a few painfull minutes the pain started to drift away.The pain wasn't mine it was Silvers pain , my wolf started panicing due to how much it hurted.I quickly stumbled out of my bed room leaving the snoring Kimberly laying there by herself.

As I drove down the same road that I used to go the party Silver's smell filled my noes as I inhaled her lovely smell.As I parked my white ferrari on the side of the rode Siver's car was in pecies making my wolf panic as I ran towards the car I saw Silver laying there with blood stains covering her but that wasn't the only thing I saw. There was a red rose onto of a letter lying next to Silver.Without a secound thought I ripped the paper open and read the note quickly.

Letter

Didn't think you would ever hear from me again?

Your secert isn't safe anymore dear Prince.

-------

As I finished reading the letter a wave of pain shot through me again more painfully as the blood dripped onto the peice of letter words started to appear from the back of the letter.

Behide The Letter

She's No longer like you

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N

Filler Chapter the others will be longer!!