Chapter 0.5

Silver POV

The sun shone through the tinted glass window, waking me up.As I got up all the terrible scenarios from yesterday cam flashing back.Getting bullied was one thing but getting rejected from my mate was a whole different case.Well he might say I am no fit for the crown but I will prove him wrong in the worst way of all.I rolled down my so short contact list and found Ella my so called BFF she had the best fashion sense although we both weren't popular."Hey Ella" I spoke into my Nokia phone.

"Hey Silver so what did you call for?" Ella croaked into the phone.

" I was wondering if your offer was still up?" I asked while I took out a over sized shirt and short pants.

"Sure lets meet up and why all a sudden you agreed?"she asked as I got changed.

" Three words for you  Rejected and Revenge "as I said those words I felt a pain shot up me.With that she was speechless and hung up the phone.

Simple I could tell you that it was now officaly true that eventhough your mate was ment to love you till the very last breath that was all a fake lie.A lie to hide the truth about how mates were ment to be loving nope they were opposite a cold hearted person.The easiest conclusion to love would be that love was to dystroyed made you a bad werewolf made you weak and most importently made vunerable that you didn't even know it till it ripped you till the core of you aching heart.Simple Love is evil and no matter how hard you tried to change it into something sweet and caring it was the total opposite.You would only believe that it was all you wished for if you didn't expirence the secound part of it. When your Rejected the only thing you want is Revenge. Simple now thats excatly what I'm going to get Revenge . You could say my entire point of view changed drastically about love and mates.

People told you simply your mate would be the only person that would defiantly see through all the bad things about you.Theoretically that could be true but what they didn't tell you was the bad part the unbearble rejection that came along with the suprise of fiding a mate.

Your Mate could either make you or break you simple as that 

dedicated to the trailer make