Chapter 3

Prince Marcus POV

As I entered the cafeteria all eyes were on me but the ones that I was look for was chatting away with a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes which suddenly a pang of jealousy hit me.I continued walking following Tyler to there table which was a the far corner of the table.The food they served was defiantly not what I used to instead of having my usual steak or Delicious spaghetti they served soggy fish and chips that was changing my appetite.The noise that was created due to the amount of children yelling over people was defeaning.

I landed on my huge king size bed with  BANG making my head aching get worse.The taught of regretting rejecting Silver was one that had given me painful stings and one that pestered my brain."Sir you have a guest"My butler said as he busted into my room. I was deffinatly not in a mood to have guest come into my chambers before he could say anything else I responded" Tell the person to leave istantly" I shouted towards my butler.
"If I may ask  she said she was your girlfriend"my butler said politely at the door not making attempt forward.That Kimberly everything about her grossed me out now I knew my my friends said to never have a girlfriend"JUST TELL HER TO  LEAVE !" I shouted trying my best to control my wolf anger and rage at my butler and Kimberly.With that my butler closed the door shut softly as I sighed the door flew open to find Kimberly with a angry look placed on her face. Without looking Kimberly tripped on my shoes on the floor before I she could fall to her demise I caught her as soon I touched her Kimberly's face turned to a happy face this girl was seriously making me crazy."So I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party on the beach tonight?" Kimberly asked in a sweet voice making my wolf growl.

Silver POV

"Ella we have been shopping for hours just for one freaking outfit for the beach party can't you just wear a bikini and lose top with some shorts?" I asked cursing underneath my breath for agreeing to go shopping with her.

"No way so unfashionable on the other hand that would look awesome on you and you should wear your Roxy bikini we bought!"Ella squealed I just didn't understand how we were BFF's when we were totally opposites!Finally Ella manage to get an oufit which in my opinion would make her look like one of those whore's in our school but of course I told her and she said that it was what she wanted.I groaned at the choice Ella made."Party Here We Come As Soon As We Get Ready!"Ella shrieked as the people walking stared at us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Short Chapter !! In a RUSH!Boring Chapter NOT EDITED