Chapter 2

Silver POV

RING RING RING

My clock rang as I quickly slammed my hand on top of my hot pink clock.I groaned as I got off my my  bed, I crawled into the washroom and combed my hair while I decided what to wear.Eventually I picked of a crop top and jeans shorts with some converse sneakers that I got for my birthday present , remembering the techniques that were thought to me yesterday I slowly applied faint make up deciding not to over power it.When I was done I ran down stairs for the first time I was excited to go back to school, I took out a carton of milk and poured it into my bowl with my cereal immediately after I finished eating the school bush parked outside the gate.I dropped the bowl into the sink and carried my bag outside.

"Whoa new look Silver trying to impress someone?"Jack voice echoed through out the bus.One of the minions working for the master Tyler. The popular cur-cit worked like this. The most popular boy in school was Tyler and all the football players were his buddies such as Jack and Drake.The most popular girls which I would call a whore was Kimberly and her BFF's were Katy and Chloe.I ignored Jack and sat on my usual spot which was at the front as all the Jocks of the girlfriends and popular people sat at the back.So clearly the nerds sat at the front to avoid them as much as possible just like me.The bus ride was long and noisy as unlucky as I was I had to sit next to the nerd as Ella never road on the bus as her parents said that she could get sick. Like what how on earth would you get sick just because of riding on a bus!

When I arrived I scurried down the busy hallways to my locker which was next to the cafeteria which was very convenient.I took out a few books listening to a few conversations but mostly Kimberly's as her locker was 2 lockers away from mine.

"Did you know there is a new student coming today OMG I am so excited!"Kimberly shrieked as her minions nodded there head with agreement.You could say they all were pretty but the downside for them was that they had the lowest grade compared to year 3 but of course there parents paid the school extra to not tell them and keep them in the same class as everyone else.Most of the boys were looking at me and whispering about me ask you could hear my names wisp eared to person to person.I was known as a geek but now I am going to prove that I am so much more than an ugly geek.A few seconds before the bell Ella came running down the hall as I was about to lock my locker.

"You so late today " I said as Ella glared at me as she entered her pass code.I watch her furiously throw her bag into her locker and grab her books of the day.We both ran to our classes together as we both had History first which was my least favourite lesson.As always Mr Brewer was late the class was either chatting away or trying to not attract attention just like me.For the popular people Kimberly was literally throwing herself at available boys who were around her while Tyler flirt to about 10 girls around him telling them his amazing adventures in USA.As Mr Brewer entered everyone scrambled to there seats knowing that Mr Brewer was one to joke around with."Good morning students and welcome back!"Mr Brewers voice filled the entire classroom.Tyler and the other people were throwing paper planes at the teachers desk which almost hit him but missed luckily the teacher was reading out peoples names."As you may know we have a new students!" Mr Brewer said pointing at the boy entering the class as soon as the boy entered my wolf Aqua shouted"Mate" in glee.He rejected us now shut up Aqua.As soon as I said that she became quite and didn't respond. I lifted my head to see the person not to my amuse it was my mate Prince Marcus. Gasp filled the entire room as they realized he was the Prince but to me I just sat there trying to ignore him but I felt a attraction to touch him and speak to him.Before I knew it Tyler was talking to him and they sat together to her while Kimberly was now on her mission which her target unfortunately was Marcus of course! Even the girls who found there mate was gathering around him earning loads of growls very much like the ball.Once in a while I would glace at him and finding him staring right at me.

Prince Marcus POV

As I entered my first class history which I hated my wolf yelp with excitement "MATE" as soon as he said that I scanned the entire room while Mr Brewer the teacher introduced to everybody."As you may know this is Prince Marcus and he will be enrolling in this school and he has asked people to call him Marcus and treat him normally"Mr Brewer said while he pointed me to seat on the chair at the far back of the class.As I sat down a boy names Tyler started chatting to me non stop about football which was awesome while a blond chick called Kimberly kept flicking her eyelashes at me while she flirted.I scanned the room once more when my eyes landed on the same girl I rejected the night on the ball I felt a burst of energy flow through me then I remembered I rejected her and now she look way prettier then the last time I saw her in the dress.After glancing back and forth I caught her staring into my eyes.I had to stop thinking about her she was ugly and Kimberly was far more prettier."Marcus so how long are you staying her?"Kimberly asked me in a high pitched voice that hurt-ed my ears.Ever since I found Silver I didn't feel like touching anybody else or talking to anybody else which hurt ed terribly.

Finally the class was over Kimberly dragged me out of the class."It's lunch time and you look like you could use some company" she wisp-eared into my ear.

"Kimberly I was wondering if I could ask you a question" I stammered while Kimberly tossed her hair left to right.

"Of course I would love to be your girlfriend"Kimberly shrieked as she kissed me.I was going to ask her what was next lesson...... I decided it would be okay so it would get my mind of Silver.You idiot that will hurt her more my wolf Zach growled at me.

We rejected her and she looks ugly and hideous the moon goddess wouldn't curse me with a monster like that I shouted back to my wolf with anger.

Unlike you I like my mate Zach stammered as soon as he said that I blocked him that part of me wanted her back as my father would go bizarre.

 ---------------------------------

A/N

Thanks for reading I know not very intresting