Chapter 5

Prince Marcus POV

My guards surrounded both of us and suddenly lead both of us the the limo my wolf growled with anger leaving my mate while Kimberly was smiling with a huge grin on her face.As the limo came a halt Kimberly eagerly climbed out of the limo first pushing her way through as she sent the butler tumbling down the stair case.I sighed as I asked the guards to help him up the steep stairs while Kimberly's eyes laid on the palace as he mouth laid open."Close your mouth now or else you will eat flies and it is rude to only royals are ment to be here and mates of them" I said with fury and sorrow that it wasn't't Silver who was here or who was standing there with her mouth wide open which would  of made  it so much more fun.The guards slowly opened the door as the maids greeted me and gave a death glares to Kimberly as she ignored them and just wondered around the entire palace as I followed her everywhere she went as if I was a lost puppy."Sir I am so sorry to disturb you but the Queen said there isn't enough rooms therefor you will be sharing your rooms with your... mate" the servant said as Kimberly ran around the building and acting like a princess whore.Before I could tell him she wasn't my mate he ran off the help one of the maids who ran crying to one of Kimberly's insult. I sighed as this day went terribly wrong and how I would have to share my bedroom with Kimberly which made me feel disgusted.

Silver POV

The beach party died down as the royal prince wasn't there to make the entire party happy. Most girls groaned and complained about how unfair Kimberly got to see the palace.I  sat at one of the benched laid and watch as most girls progress there way to the exit as for the boys were cursing with anger as the Prince had mostly caused all the drama and all the hot-est couple break ups.Well lets say if you were a Royal all the girls would want you even if you were the son of the most richest person in the werewolf realm.I couldn't;t stop my wolf Aqua from howling with pain and jealousy as everyone slowly made there way out.Some of the guards apologized for the interference but no one bothered and went home.

Kimberly POV (RARE)

I was utterly and completely happy that I was girlfriend of Prince Marcus he was indeed dreamy and impotently rich. All I have to do is marry this guy and have all the money and fame in the werewolf world."Kimberly um do you mind sharing a room with me since we ran out of um guest rooms?" Prince Marcus stammered as put his hand and scratch his back.My wolf growled at his shyness.Immediately  my wolf took over and responded"Sure I would love to" she said and let me control my self again. I was going to make Marcus fall for me and forget about his idiotic mate Silver so hopefully he will marry me. Hopefully she will be heartbroken and destroyed because for stealing my boyfriend. She doesn't even deserve to be  a princess or have Marcus as a mate

Prince Marcus POV

All I knew that this was going to be a long and uncomfortable night which if Silver knew about would never forgive me hoping she would never found out I lead Kimberly to my room as she saw the king size bed before she ran into my closet and picked out one of the girls dress which belonged to my mom and put it on. I sighed and sat on the bed hoping to ease my head ach