Going Back Home

Maddie was pacing around the room she was in, thinking about Danny. How strange he was acting and all the stuff he was able to do even thought he shouldn't be able to. It made no sense. Then the green eyes appeared in her head. Maddie started to pace more. The only thing that she could think of was that Danny was being overshadowed by a ghost. The is no other way her Danny would ever be near ghost. He should no better than to trust ghost.

"Maddie is everything alright, you been pacing for a few minutes," Jack said breaking her from her thought.

"No dear, I have some bad news." She said walking over to her husband.

"Are you taking away the fudge, please don't take the fudge," Jack said scared for his fudge addiction.

"No, I think Danny might be possessed."

"Oh, come on dear, that crazy," Jack said

"But honey didn't you see it. Before the yeti ghost showed up, Danny's eyes changed colors. A sign that someone is being possessed. Also, it would explain this entire trip. Danny has been doing things you know he shouldn't be able to do. Plus he is acting as if these ghosts were good." Maddie said trying to prove her point.

"I don't know Maddie," UnfortuantlyJack said still not sure. He really didn't want to think that Danny was possessed.

"We will have to test it when we get back Unfortunately we no longer have our weapons thanks to Danny. Well just have to hope that we can get back home. there is no tell what the ghost might do." Maddie said. Jack nodded.

It was another half-hour before Sam woke up. After she was cleared, she met up with Danny, Val, Tucker and Dani in their room. The spent most of the time talking about random things. Mostly about how to include Val in the patrols and when they could get together to train. Soon it was time for dinner.

The class was amazed at the feast before them. The long table they sat at was covered in different meats while by Sam there was some vegetable. Everyone enjoyed their meal even Danny, although Maddie would constantly glare at him from the opposite side of the table. When everyone was stuffed, they were led back to their rooms. While everyone was asleep, Maddie and Jack were thinking of ways to see if Danny was possessed. After coming up with a few ideas they finally went to sleep, ready go home.

The next morning everyone was in the dining hall waiting for Danny to come in. Sam, Tucker, and Val were sitting in some chairs messing with Dani. Danny walked in five minutes later with Frostbite right behind him.

"Alright everyone today we will be leaving the ghost zone. Frostbite has a vehicle we could use to get back to the portal and back home." All the students cheered.

"Alright come on out, we should be home in an hour," Danny said walking out. The class right behind him. During the entire ride, everyone was talking to each other excited to be out of the ghost zone. Sure enough, after an hour passed, the portal was in sight.

Soon everyone one was gone. Sam, Tucker and Val all left to go home. Dani went with Val to spent more time with her. Now all Danny had to do was deal with his parents.

"DANNY!" yelled Maddie from the basement.

"Can you come down here so we can have a talk." she continued to yell. Danny groaned walking back to the lab. Might as well get this over with now.

Another chapter done. I have one more chapter I'm doing before I am done with the store. I hope you enjoy and leave a review